Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 6:06:02 AM EDT
If so, be aware he has introduced HR 5100 The Neighborhood Security Act.  This act will reinstitute the ban of weapons like the AR15.  

So if any of you are considering voting for this person, you might as well turn in your AR15.com membership and go to the Farm and Garden board for if it was up to the likes of Joe Hoffel, the EBRs we all enjoy will be a thing of the past.

PAY ATTENTION YOU DEMOCRATES AMOUNG US........................... I'm no huge fan of Spector but he voted the right way on our issues......

<rant off>

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Um...no.

No Democrat gets my vote!!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Vote for Joe Huffin'glue?

Spector may not be ideal (far from it, actually) but he's a thousand times better than Huffin'glue.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Spector has such a huge lead in the polls right now that I don't think we have anything to worry about......that said, I'm doing a Write In and putting Michael Penn down for the job.....I mean anyone that can stomach driving a tissue box daily, and give up 1/2 of his shooting time to go slap little white balls around with long metal sticks.....well that man just has to have some sort of plan for society.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#4]
It would have been nice to see Toomey beat up on Hoffel.  Unfortunatly, we needed Specter because he's a lock.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Mike Penn gets my vote as well....!  That business about with him and Jim McGreavy is nothing but a pack of lies!

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Spector has such a huge lead in the polls right now that I don't think we have anything to worry about......that said, I'm doing a Write In and putting Michael Penn down for the job.....I mean anyone that can stomach driving a tissue box daily, and give up 1/2 of his shooting time to go slap little white balls around with long metal sticks.....well that man just has to have some sort of plan for society.  

Don't forget this state is named after my family too.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget this state is named after my family too.

I think you used your political influence to have the name changed at some point in the past and had the major networks beam subliminal messages in with our daily news broadcasts erasing that knowledge from our minds.

Remember, I know you voted against Golf before you voted for it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I need to invent a gun that shoots golf balls. The best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Gun.........Club.........What's the difference...all of my balls end up in the water anyway!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You mean like this?

faxworldcom.com/lgweap/ad_sheets/gfa.htm
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm laughing to hard to reply.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#12]
So do you consider voting for Jim Clymer be a waste of a vote or does he have a chance at winning the senate seat?
Just read in the paper that Clymer has a 7% approval rating, guess I'll  make my vote count and vote for Spector
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Clymer has no shot.  The left will be at it again on a new AWB soon enough.  We need every vote we can get.  

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I sent him a letter explaining why I wasn’t voting for him.

I wonder how may seconds elapsed before it was recycled into confetti.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:44:06 AM EDT
[#15]
When communicating with governmental officials, it is often best to use email.  Regular snail mail goes through a lot of security prior to getting to the intended reader.  That said, I'm sure old Joe deleted your message post haste.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:28:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm afraid that Clymer may hurt Sphincter's chances for re-election.  I didn't vote for Arlen in the primaries but we need a Repub in that seat!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm afraid that Clymer may hurt Sphincter's chances for re-election.  I didn't vote for Arlen in the primaries but we need a Repub in that seat!

Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Joe is my neighbor... Literally..  Great neighbor (when he's there).. Fun guy to have a beer with... BUT we agree to disagree.  This really is a lesser-of-the-evils election.. because I really don't like Specter either, but he's getting my vote.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:10:04 AM EDT
[#19]
I agree that Spector ain`t perfect but the hoe that fell "hoffel" sucks.

I`m voting for Spector.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes , I vote we give him and his Buddy Kerry a one way all expense ticket on a charter boat way out to seea, free concrete included!

Bloop, bloop!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:15:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Vote for Joe Hoeffel?

Prognosis Negative.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#22]
I watched a TV debate of his. Apparently he is politically just left of Marx.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#23]
This election is perhaps the most important in recent memory.  Not just for the top of the ticket, but for the entire slate.  Do the RIGHT thing and vote the democrates out or keep them out whichever applies.  The exception is Zel Miller.  Seeing as he isn't running in PA, you have no excuse to vote democratic.

These people what to strip away our 2nd amendment rights make no mistake!   Don't fall for their class warfare crap.  

Okay I feel better now....we will now return you to your regularly scheduled programing.

Regards,

Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top