Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 11:07:28 AM EDT
I finally got a chance to go down to Ambridge District Sportsmans Assn. and pick up an application, and have also been told Brady's Run is a good range.  

Anyone here members?  Anyone know annual dues and initiation fees?

Either one allow Full Auto?

Thanks!!

AFARR
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't plan on shooting your black rifle at ambridge sportsmans......
that is a drinking club ...they drink and hunt...they get real pissed about those scary assault rifles..Bradys run will make you alot happier.

I have a life membership at ambridge only cause I use the indoor pistol range in the winter.

edited to add..bradys has a full auto range.
forget  what dues are but bradies is reasonable.........hehe...you try full auto at ambridge and they'll call the cops.......they are assholes there.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya, i had a emembership at ambridge when i was younger; it's pretty much like he said...a drinking club for old people...i have never ben to Brady's Run Gun Club, but i hear it's nice...what i've heard FWIW: $50 a year, have to know someone to get in, all the local cops and sherrifs hang out there(that could be a pretty cool thing...rub elbows w/ the local LE!), and to make it better, they give you a key to the indoor range if you are a member!! So, 3:30 am and you want to crack of a few rounds..so be it. I go up the state game lands public ranges off of Big sewickly creek road at least3 or 4 times a month, but my girl is going to school for criminal justice and her dad is a cop, so i'm gonna try to get in down brady's run eventually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top