Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2004 4:43:35 PM EDT
Fellow Gunners,

I want to share my positive experiance with Dave Donley of Donley's Gunshop in Dublin PA.  Dave did great work on my AR brake removals and even stayed open late so I could pic up one of my uppers.  Dave is extreamly knowledgable and clearly has a passion for Smithing.  I would suggest if you have been wondering who you should use to do your smith work, why not give him a try.  Dave can be reached at 215-249-1790.

Regards,

Gary
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Gary,

What did he charge to remove your brake?

Mark
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
PM sent.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Gary, good to see you on the boards.  Since Mike Orwan closed shop I've been looking for a good local smith who can work on AR15s and 10/22s.  I'll have to drop by Dave's shop.  See ya,

Justin
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Justin,

Hey...great to hear from you!!!!  Dave is a neat guy and loves the AR platform.  His shop is close to Water and Wings at the intersection of 113 and 313 in Dublin.  He'll also do transfers for $25.00.  That's about the cheapest I've seen around.

Do you ever get up to Water and Wings?  I shoot up there on Sundays weather and my kids Soccer permiting.  Hope all is well with you.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Gary,

No, I haven't been shooting a lot these days.  I bought a condo in Center City, Philadelphia.  So not only am I back in debt, I am stuck doing domestic things like painting and fixing up the place.  I have not been to an IDPA match in months!!!    I hope to be back in the shooting circuit next year when things have quieted down.

Justin
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank You very much Gary  if i have the time my email is  [email protected]   back to the bench  head.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top