Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 12:32:02 PM EDT
Yo clowns.......we just got another 10K plus rounds of the M855 Lake City stuff in....price is still $199 per 1K. If your dad wants some Jay it's $199 plus $20 flat rate shipping.

Let all of your friends know, even the ones out of state....JR is charging $20 shipping anywhere in the CONUS.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:05:57 AM EDT
[#1]
if I wasn't going up to CT this weekend I would stop by and get one for myself, and probably one for him too....have fun on Sunday guys, and sorry I couldn't make it last Sunday, it was too painful to get out of bed.....
and what's with this deadbeat stuff, I've got a job, and in three weeks, I start another one that pays even better than this one does....new toys in the works....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:07:37 AM EDT
[#2]
They have meetings for people like you bud.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top