Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 3:52:34 PM EDT
Have not talked to my friend yet. But he told another friend that he is expanding the shooting lanes:)

Frank
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't been there in a real long time. Stopped going there about 6 months after they reopened after the fire/explosion knocked out the back wall.
Was a real nice place but some of the shooters there were less than competent with regards to gun safety. Also, they had a big sign about not cleaning guns in the area where the tables and chairs were but people were usually cleaning guns and the employees did nothing.
I really stopped going because Classic Pistol opened and they allowed rifle shooting. Was twice the price but being able to do rifles was what sold me.
Its a shame though since Britt's was only 10 minutes from my house.

Didn't they used to have a AA meeting group up stairs or something like that?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea Britts is real close for me too. Classic pistol is way nicer and I know the owner John, personally. Great guy.

They kicked the AA people pot so I'm told to expamd for more lanes..

Frank
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is Britts located?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top