Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 3:56:33 PM EDT
Hello folks!
One of my customers told me to come to this site to offer my services. I guess some people are having a hard time finding an FFL in the Pittsburgh area. Well, I charge $20.00 per gun. That's it, none of that "plus this or that crap". For all of my details and contact info please visit my website at www.gunrunnersofpa.com  I also have a test you can try to see just how safe your gun is and to prove that people kill people, guns don't kill people.  I would be happy to help out anyone I can. I hope to be "SERVICING YOUR FIREARMS ADDICTION" soon! Have a good one!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks GR....we here in Pittsburgh are and have been having a hard time finding a dealer that will handle transfers and such.

I'm not sure what the big deal is...most dealers won't even talk to you.

I recetly wanted to buy an AR lower and called 6 diferent dealers in and around the Pittsburgh area...even the big "one" down in Washington, PA. They told me the fee and then said only if it was used...then said because it was a lower receiver they wouldn't do it at all cause it might place them in some kind of liability due to the fact the I would be putting on the upper and "building a gun".

What???  Since when did dropping an upper on a complete lower and pushing in the two pins consitute "assembly of a rifle".

Are these guys disingenuous or just plain stupid.

Then you get the dealer who advertises here and on other boards/websites, to do transfers for $20.00.

You call the guy and he says sure thing, can do, ...then, "Oh, did I mention the additional $15.00 fee for the use of my FFL?"

What...now it's $45.00   not $20.00     Oh, and totaly forget the gerks who want 15%

I know who I'm calling from now on!!!   Thanks for the heads up and welcome.

Bushman15
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for Todd @ GUNRUNNERS of PA

He is easy to deal with and on the ball.  No reason to go anywhere else.  I got tired of kissing ass to get the firearms I wanted.  Todd understands that you are the customer and not vice versa.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
BUSHMAN15,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Let me know if you need my help. From looking around, it looks like I may know a few people on this site. I think I am going to like it here. If you take the "Safe Gun Test" on my website, let me know what you think. Have a good one..................Todd
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I recetly wanted to buy an AR lower and called 6 diferent dealers in and around the Pittsburgh area...even the big "one" down in Washington, PA. They told me the fee and then said only if it was used...then said because it was a lower receiver they wouldn't do it at all cause it might place them in some kind of liability due to the fact the I would be putting on the upper and "building a gun".

Bushman15

I deal with ACE all the time. They've transferred lowers for me many a time, but I no longer like paying 30, so I have a guy in Canonsburg do it for 20, so it all works out. It so happens his shop is named Gun Runner, too.

Well, welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#5]
if  yunz guys want to drive a little a gun store named john brown armory sells bushmaster lowers and sometimes has fal receivers.  he is also at the monroville gun shows.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:17:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for posting.  I've dealt with a shop that always seems to have their FFL listed from various AR lower manufacturers/dealers but never seems to want to do business and charges way too much $$$.  

You'll definetely get some business from me (once I get some damn money!)  

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top