BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 3:49:17 PM EDT
Meet Special Ray.

""
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I almost went blind from the glare coming off those arms!!!  Get some sun man!!!  But regardless, it was nice to see Ray doing some real work once in a while...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:56:51 AM EDT
[#2]
His wife said he never cuts the grass at home .
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:18:34 AM EDT
[#3]
so who does it, her? Man Ray, it's starting to sound like someone else besides you is wearin the pants these days.......
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I am currently seeking therapy after witnessing this event.  I just want to know where I can get one of those cool arm bands?    Great seeing everyone for a fun morning shoot.  Next time I see you all it will be with no more muzzle brakes!  Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo..........!

Regards,

Gary
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Just remember there you two clowns, I too have a digital camera.............and a webpage to host the pictures from....more importantly to you however is the fact that my wife is in school right now for graphic design, and she has some programs that can add some serious estrogen to any photo I take of you.  

Jay, I live in a condo, I have migra....errr....landscapers come out to do my place.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL.. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top