Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2004 5:49:07 PM EDT
I know it's a little bit of a drive for everyone from PA but I still wanted to invite you down to the Black Rifle Day. We'll probably be getting some NJ members down, so maybe we can pick up some PA members as well. We're going to have a great time and I hope you'll come and take part. All the info can be found here.
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We thankyou for the invite . Perhaps some of the guys will come on down. Who knows I might even venture down depending on the day it is . I'll look over the thread .  Thanks again VA

For those PA members interested in making the trip , its a 5-5 & half hour drive from Philly International Airport area. You might wanna plan on getting a room.

I hope some of you can make it. As Slidestop pointed out, it is about a 5 1/2 hour drive from the philly area. I have family in Gettysburg and I can usually get there in about 4 1/2 hours. There is a local hotel that I have been able to get a reduced rate for ARFCOM members coming to the BRD. If you feel like camping, we have plenty of room at the gun club for you. Tent campers are free, and if you bring a camper that needs a hook-up then it is $10 a night. We have had a great time at the last two and this one should be even better IMO.
Link Posted: 7/24/2004 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Any PA crew want to go and share a ride?  Ops
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I live 3 miles from PHL airport. Anyone in the area thinking about going?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top