Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 8:37:26 PM EDT
Not to far from me, about an hour, so I'm going, maybe I will find the AK i'm looking for.

How good is this show, the add says 1500 tables?

Anyone elese going?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is the show at AG hall or THE exbo center.  Not to put anyone off I know of a lot ot dealers that bag out of shows this time of year.     The H-Berg Show eats alot of money and the holidays makes for slow sales
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#2]
It's at the PA Expo Center, Lehigh Valley Allentown the old builders square building, I will just use mapquest for directions, never been there before.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]
   The PA Expo show is usually a large show, although when I went a few months ago, there were many no shows. It is about the size of the Valley Forge Show, but spread out more between the tables.
   Last weekend's show at Valley Forge was the best I've seen in awhile. Lots of sellers and prices weren't bad either.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I only went once. There was room for 1500 tables, but no where near that sold. I think 700 tables is closer to the number. I thought it was about the same as the VF show. A friend didn't like it as much. There were different vendors than at VF, so maybe your AK is hiding there.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:09:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been to the Allentown and Harrisburg shows twice, and prefer Valley Forge.

Last weekend show was very good. As usual, some prices were too high and some were fair. It was packed with people and I wish that they would make the isles bigger. But then they couldn't fit in more tables.

I got there at 10:30 AM and had to wait in line to get in. I never had to do that before, so you know a lot of people were there.

I remember one year where Vally Forge had two floors. Now that was a gun show!
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]
TO get to the show you need to be on RT 309.  The exit is tilghman st you can get off either east or west.  West exit you make a left at the next light straight thru the next light.  East exit make a right at the next light and another right at the following light
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm going...need to spend all the X-mas money!!!

Mark
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there selling my Rem.700VS in 260.
I've got 2 of them and toooo many projects to finish.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Let's here how the show was from those that went Sat. ?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Let's here how the show was from those that went Sat. ?

1500 tables....NOT.
Same old retail priced vendors.
The Highlight of the show was a Carlos Hathcock White Feather hat. I would have bought it BUT it seems people in Bangladesh spell it Hathcook.
Not the tribute piece I was looking for.

I bought a New RAT7 knife 3 weeks ago for under $80. The dealer must of really like me cause he lowered the price of his from $139 to $100.
Next time, I'll stay home with the kids.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]
This show was not too good, could not find the AK I wanted, most of what was there was at Valley Forge last weekend, but it's still fun to go.

There was one rifle that someone scooped up real quick, it was a Ruger No. 1-s medium sporter in .338 winmag, it was NIB with beatiful engraving and gold inlaid game animals with gold pin striping, for $850 I think that rifle must be worth much more than that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top