Posted: 12/10/2003 2:58:56 PM EDT
Farm Show complex - Sat - Sun Dec. 12 -13
www.nep.net/~maacpsse/maac.html

I'm planning on Saturday
Would be nice to schmooze with some
ARFcom guys over lunch.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there all day Saturday and will be meeting a few other guys (DragracerArt, Mario_FAMOInc, M60Howard) - check by M60Howard's table (JB Arms) around noon.  I'll be walking around to check out the other tables, but I'll be spending most of my time at Howard's and I'll try to make sure I'm there at noon.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:41:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there Saturday as well.
Is JB set up in a certain location of the room?
I know here in MD we get the same spot for each show. Makes it easier to tell customers where to look.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
9supercomp -

I'm pretty sure he's been assigned a specific location, but I don't know where it is.  Last Harrisburg show it was close to center of the room.  Howard has a big red banner with "JB Arms" on it and I'll be the confused guy dismantling his MG42 on the table.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:15:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there Sunday with a couple of friends. I don't have any real needs right now. Guess I'll wander around and see if anything calls to me. Looking forward to a good show.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#5]
*maybe*

depends on how the wife is doing.

WE SHOULD PICK AN FRS CHANNEL TO USE

Standing around a vendor's booth for an hour or more waiting for folks isn't a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be at McDonalds at 8am for coffee and grease...
I'll be in a Silver Nissan 4x4 pickup.

I'll wander around the show some of the day, but will spend most of the time hangin with the boyz at Howard's table...It's cheap entertainment.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got back.
Actually found some stuff I was looking for.
Found 4 Sig 226 mags for $150.00.
Had to look hard for these. Most guys want $65.00+.
Found a bipod for the FN FAL. Had to work on the one leg. It didn't want to come down.

Overall a good show.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Are they parking in the Farm Show lot or across the street? The weather tomorrow is supposed to suck.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I actually convinced the wife to go after we went Christmas shopping today.  It was a pretty decent show.  Picked up some mags, a Surefire personal light, and a T-shirt.  Plenty of stuff I would have liked to buy, but with Christmas just around the corner, I curbed my spending.  

Parking is in the Farm Show lot - they sock you $5 to park and $7 for admission.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I went today and was at M60Howard's table with Shaggy, Dragracer_Art, iembalmu and a few others.  (Good to see you guys.)

It was a good show with plenty of C3.  
C3 dealers that I saw: M60Howard (JB Arms), Ray Carmichael (Firearm Supply), Henry Smith (Smith Specialty Arms), Dennis Todd, Dave Spiwak, and I know there were more but I can't think of them right now.

I bought a SAW box can, an M-16A1 flash suppressor and an M2HB 50 BMG.  A good day.

Mario_FAMOInc

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'll be there Sunday with a couple of friends. I don't have any real needs right now. Guess I'll wander around and see if anything calls to me. Looking forward to a good show.

Well, the trip out was a little slippery, but coming home was fine. Turns out I needed a Kel-Tec P-11. Funny how that can happen...

I'm thinking the show is just about the same as Valley Forge these days. Maybe a little more Class III, but that's about all.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#12]
...I'm also thinking the FBI must have had a camera by the front door. Anyone showing up today had their picture placed straight into the "Gun Nuts" folder.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
...I'm also thinking the FBI must have had a camera by the front door. Anyone showing up today had their picture placed straight into the "Gun Nuts" folder.

I'm willing to bet there is more than one folder...

Hell, they probably have a few folders just for me...

Mario....

I'm still speechless...

DUDE YOU GOT A DELL MA DEUCE !!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#14]
i was at the may show and a dealer said something about a military show. can any of you guys give me any details about this. thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Artie-
I still can't believe it myself.  

The 1919 has got to sell though, or it won't be a reality.  

Keep your ears open for anybody that might be interested.  There is a link to it
HERE.

burl1-
It is the Davis Outfitters show, I don't know when it is.

Mario_FAMOInc
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#16]
thanks mario_
i'll start my search there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top