Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2003 9:48:48 AM EDT
Does anyone know if a shop in the surrounding Philly area has one in stock?

I would like to check it out, I have read about them, but have not seen one yet.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a gunstore in Chalfont, PA (about 40 minutes from Phila) that has usually had one in stock every time I've been there.

Name of the store is Dimmig's Gun Shop.
Phone Number: 215-822-8240
They are located on Rte. 202 about 10 minutes from County Line Road. Call for directions as its easy to drive right by them.
Call to see. They are a Robinson Arms stocking dealer.

Little bit of a hike from Philadelphia but if you give yourself enough time you can visit 4 gunstores that are all located within 20 minutes of each other.

The others are:
Target World  at Rte. 202 & County Line Road  Ph. 215-822-3900

Guns & Guitars (not sure of the new name) on Rte. 309 & Rte. 202

Archery & Gun Outfitters on Rte. 309   Ph. 215-368-3600 (about 2 minutes down 309 from Guns & Guitars)

What part of the Philly area are you from?
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Princeton, I'm down near the intl airport.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Princton, I went and checked out the M96 at Dimmigs, very nice rifle but a little too much for me to spend right now and went to the other stores also, I saw your thread in the handguns section, nice Smith you picked up price was very good, now tell me how to get to Tanners.

Thx, Robert
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:53:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out their web site for directions & a map:

www.tannerssportcenter.com/index.html

Hope this helps.
Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top