Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2003 5:34:33 AM EDT
Since Joe Hoeffel took over for Bob Borski in my area I have sent him two letters on his stance on the 2nd Amendment.  To this date, not only has he failed to respond, I don't even get a form letter expressing his receipt of my letter.  The man now has the brass to challenge Darlin Arlen Spector.  Try Hoeffels office and see what kind of response you can get.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I wrote Hoeffel and received a reply.  He supports renewing the AWB because banning assault weapons has made our society safer, but made it clear he "supports the Second Amendment."  Uh huh, whatever...

If he really believes the ban has made society safer, he hasn't bothered to find out what the ban actually does and he is thus unqualified to serve.  If he doesn't actually think the ban has made society safer, then he's lying and is thus unqualified to serve.

Arlen Specter?  I don't know his stance on the AWB, he didn't bother to reply...

Santorum?  Pro-2nd, anti AWB.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 4:03:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Like Borski, Hoeffel is a "party hack" and will follow the lead of the Democratic leadership.  Read that Kennedy et al.  It doesn't seem to matter what he actually believes because Hoeffel will follow the Democratic leadership and I only posted to wake Pennsylvanian's up to him.  After all, the state did elect Rendell and he is an anti-wacko!  Sort of a spread the word on Hoeffel for others on this forum.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:14:42 AM EDT
[#3]
HOeFeLL suxx big time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I wrote Santorum and they Replied!!!!! Sen. Santorum does not support the AWB!Specter is a very Liberal SenatorI believe he voted for it in '94. Vote Pat Toomey he has a high NRA rating , if that is any thing important.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top