Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2003 5:54:11 AM EDT
Right now I goto Falls Township Rifle and pistol range.

I hate the 5 round limit they have.

I'm thinking of joining Langhorne Rod and Gun, can anyone tell me if they have a "plinking" range like Falls twp?

At Falls you can shoot just about anything but glass and steel.
I enjoy being able to shoot more than just paper.
Landhornes web site is not very clear about what they have.

Thanks

(edited for being stoopid)
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately Langhorne Rod and Gun does not have a plinking range like falls township. However I think being able to load as much as you want in your gun is way better then having a plinking range. Those fags at falls kicked me out for firing 6 rounds one time ! Fucking assholes all of them. Smith is a real asshole.

I've been a member at Langhorne for about a year now and I'm happy as hell to be away from those pussys at falls.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 5:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Those fags at falls kicked me out for firing 6 rounds one time ! Fucking assholes all of them. Smith is a real asshole.

I'm happy as hell to be away from those pussys at falls.

How do you really feel?  

I hear ya, I havent had any problems. But the 5 round thing is getting old quick. I'll be taking a ride up to Langhorn this week, and check it out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Think thats bad try state ranges. Like Nockamixon! 3 rounds period! At least at other ranges its 3 in the rifle and 6 in a handgun! Thats why I go to Classic Pistol. Say what you want about "shooting indoors" and but for the short distance and full mags I`d rather go there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 8:51:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I like shooting indoors.

Classic pistol dosent like me bringing my Remington 700 in 300 Rem Ultra Mag in their 25 yard lanes though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Bucks County Fish & Game is near Doylestown and doesn't yet have a mag limit. 100 & 50 yard rifle & 25 yard pistol ranges as well as a skeet range of some sort.
Right around $65 per year and no work hours!
I only wish I could get there more often.

Worth looking into.

Classic Pistol is my favorite also, its close enough that I can get there every once in a while. Only down side are the steep yearly fees.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#6]
That sounds great, but I'd rather pay more, than have to drive an hour.

I'd never go.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Plus Langhorne has a 200 yd rife range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top