Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2003 5:16:30 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone could tell me their opinion on the Harrisburg Capital Area Gun and Knife Show. I live in New York and from what I hear, the shows around here aren't all that good, while the ones in your neck of the woods are usually great. Is it true? If so, I would definately consider taking the trip down there on August 23/24. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 7:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only done shows in Maryland and Northern Virginia, and compared to those, the Harrisburg show is FANTASTIC.

Just about anything you are looking for.

Come on over.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
... the Harrisburg show is FANTASTIC...

When is this going to happen? please keep us posted.

BR
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I try to keep the shows on the Calendar at the Pennsylvania AR15 Shooters Site

Next one is August 23-24

Big one is December 13-14
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#4]
About how many tables are there at Harrisburg shows?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:36:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/17/2003 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#7]
The semi-annual one in May and Dec is 1500+ tables.   The one that is coming up next in August is smaller - maybe 1/2 the size, if that.   Last time I went, I actually liked the smaller one better.  It was in the new building and the aisles were nice and wide.  Didn't seem like there were many people there once you got in (likely because it was so wide open), but the line to get in was awful.  I was there about an hour after it opened and the line was back to the parking lot+, easily 250+ yards long and 3-4 people wide.

Rocko
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top