Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 11:46:50 AM EDT
Does anybody know who I would talk to, to get a form signed for a suppressor?

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 12:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the same people that would sign off on a class 3.  Don't you need a class 3 to own a suppressor ? Truthfully I don't think it's gonna happen in the City of Brotherly love. Good luck
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:53:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The CLEO's in Philadelphia and Montgomery counties will not sign.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry dude unless you know someone chance are you are not getting a sign off on ANY class 3.

Remember this is in a city that tried really hard to not get CCW`s.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm reasonably sure going through the police dept is a waste of time. I tried friends that I knew had high contacts in the police dept and they basically acted as though you were messing with thier pensions. Which, is exactly what they'd be doing if they signed off on any class III forms.
I think your best bet is attacking it on the judicial front. Do you know anybody that is friendly with a superior court judge?

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Incorporate yourself. Then you bypass all that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
can you provide details on the inc. thing?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:10:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I think they could help you more.
www.autoweapons.com
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:20:23 AM EDT
[#8]
For the lazy people like myself Autoweapons
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top