Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2003 8:17:38 PM EDT
any 3 or 4 acre lots (or more depending on the $$) ,I'm looking near jersey somewhere in bucks county or preferably Northampton county,any help sure would be appreciated,i need to get out of this commie rat hole I have been in jersey way to long.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Who sazz we want ya !
J/K  What took you so long to figure you needed to leave. Move farther out than Bucks Co land is cheaper. Unless you need to be close too the 2x4 State once known as the Garden State

Mean while the whole of North Jersey is moving down to South Jersey. Soon there won't be any open space in the State. What a shame.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, If I didn't have to stay close to jersey for a couple of reasons I would go farther west,like to right here,
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2313681554&category=15825
I would go all in to get this place if I could go this far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top