Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 11:39:25 AM EDT
AS most of you might know, Our (in)distinguished New Governor, is finding out that running the State, is much different that running Philly.
Much, much different.
And with that in mind, I have this Question for you:

Do you think that Our Gov will soon be called;

A)  Fast Eddie
B)  Mister Ed
C)  Something else equally derogatory

If you think (C), please enter YOUR example.  Please make it G-Rated.  You don't want the Political Correct Police after us, now, do you?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Ed "It's only 14 cents a day" Rendell....

or, i just prefer, A$$HOLE....
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Fast eddie works for me. Tell me has he done anything (gunwise) or have anything in the works to $crew us over yet?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
fast eddie is what I always called the SOB.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:40:28 AM EDT
[#4]
How about "A$$hole Eddie"?

I think it is both catchy and appropriate.  There are many, many sheeple in PA.  The point is proven when a crook like Rendell is elected governor.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I think A$$hole Eddie is what I'll be calling him unless I'm with company I have to be "PC" with, then, it'll be Fast Eddie. When I'm by myself, I call him Mutha F_ _ _ _ _ !
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:14:41 AM EDT
[#6]
A$$hole Eddie gets my vote.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I just pray that no unconstitutional firearm laws are passed in the state while this A$$hole is on watch.

His record while in Philly worries me on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I call him:  Ed "Yes I am a douchbag" Rendell.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:28:54 AM EDT
[#9]
i havent heard much bad about him lately, or any particular state difficulties. whats the latest?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#10]
He must’ve heard the shooting from Mount Joy on Flag Day.  They’re less than 30 miles from Harrisburg.  He’s been keeping a low profile so far.  At the moment he seems to be involved in the malpractice mess.  His proposal – brain dead of course – wont do a thing about the rising costs of Doctors malpractice premiums.
I think it’s finally sinking in that he isn’t in Philly any more, Toto has run away with the Good Witch, the Lion has deserted him, the Tin Man was recycled into Beer cans, He’s the Scarecrow before he met Dorothy, who, by the way, is finally into Class III shooting, and all of us Firearm enthusiasts are coming at him with burning torches.

Did I miss a cliché or major character?

Oh, yeah:  The wizard is back in Kansas.

PS  Has anybody here sent him any of these messages?
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 11:52:42 PM EDT
[#11]
The latest about Our Lamest Guv.

He has been talking about the State Lottery and getting companies to buy tickets en bloc to give to employees as rewards.
I’m starting to wonder what kind of meds he might be taking.

I know several people who work for PennDot.  They don’t like the new labor contract.  It seems that it is now Official.  He has a Theme Song.  It’s from the Oscar winning song, “Shaft”.  I haven’t heard the new lyrics yet.  But I’ve been told they are a riot.

So at the moment, the Nick Name is “Shaft-Ed”.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i havent heard much bad about him lately, or any particular state difficulties. whats the latest?

Proposed a 34% increase in the state income tax. Not a problem for his voter base. Also has a one gun a month proposal that's going nowhere.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Pepper spray his a$$!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top