Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2022 7:26:05 PM EDT
In need of a mobile auto detailer for my Lexus GX460 and my wife's RX350. Phoenix area.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of town? I found mobile guys to be about 75% more than local car wash.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:07:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What part of town? I found mobile guys to be about 75% more than local car wash.
View Quote

Live in N Phoenix but work in N Glendale so a mobile detailer could do it at my home or my office really. I'm willing to pay for a much better job than the local car wash. You can't get a proper detail (wash, clay, polish, and ceramic LSP) for a black suv for what the local car washes are charging for a "detail". I did get a quote for $850 from one guy back in November but was looking for a recommendation from actual customers.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:43:06 AM EDT
[#3]
My cousin does paint correction and ceramic coating side jobs at his house in Peoria. He's certified professional with the ceramic stuff. A full proper buff and ceramic coat is a minimum 6-8 hour process though.  I think he charges around 1k for it.  We charge 2-3k for the same at our shop in tempe depending on the level of ceramic coating. There's a big difference between good and cheap ceramic coating as well. The material for a 3-4 coat job from a really good ceramic coating company costs a couple hundred minimum.

You'll have a hard time getting a proper job done by a mobile detailer.

If you want I can get you my cousins number but you'll have to take the car to his house and leave it for a full day if you want a pro job done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top