Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2022 1:16:38 AM EDT
Did anyone see the road rage incident on the news tonight?

Guy went up to a vehicle with pistol in hand and threaten the driver?

Wife and I got into a debate about this.

Sorry, no link to it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 1:43:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Missed that one, assuming it ended badly for the individual threatening?
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 2:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't sound like any shots were fired, but someone was definitely being an idiot:

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-road-rage-suspect-gun-caught-dash-cam-avondale-crime
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:22:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I called it a long time ago, I hate driving anywhere down south from Yavapai because the odds are up 87 times more to be dealing with idiots driving with their ego's attached to their hoods.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Missed that one, assuming it ended badly for the individual threatening?
View Quote

No it didn't.

Told da Mrs if a person were to walk up to me in that fashion and I couldn't drive to escape, it would have ended badly for the guy with gun.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#5]
There are a lot of crazy people out there ,and it is getting worse every day. Most people have a short fuse these days ,and act without thinking.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There are a lot of crazy people out there ,and it is getting worse every day. Most people have a short fuse these days ,and act without thinking.
View Quote

Ever since covid.. people have totally changed on the road for the worse.

They have forgot how to drive, and be a functional member of society.  Ive never seen more accidents or bad drivers than in the last 6-8months.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ever since covid.. people have totally changed on the road for the worse.

They have forgot how to drive, and be a functional member of society.  Ive never seen more accidents or bad drivers than in the last 6-8months.
View Quote
...and now the 60 at McClintock is shut down for who knows how long....

It's a fucking Speed Racer episode about every other morning once you start getting near the stacks....on a normal day.

Just wait........
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I just a brief argument about this with my dad. His take is that "There's too much violence out there, what if there were kids in that car?" Pffftttt. THERE WERE NO KIDS,  Dad's argument is invalid. My take is that the "victim" was just as aggressive and stupid as the "bully", with less means on hand to back his play. Victim should never have chased and then cut off the bully. Bully should have stayed in his car. Both should have driven away. But after being pulled on, Victim decides to leave his vehicle, and got mildly whipped by Bully, who could just as easily have canoed his dumb ass. Assholes collided, no stray rounds were launched. But it's sure as fuck getting worse on the roads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top