Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2022 12:32:17 PM EDT
Howdy,

Can any of you folks recommend a dog trainer well-versed in dealing with aggression issues? We've already cycled through an assortment of trainers already, from a complete hack to marginally effective. We work with them as much as we can, which has improved the situation, but it has not been totally sufficient.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I used All American K9 to off leash train my rescue lab. He uses e collars to train and it works WELL. Highly recommend.

All American K9
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Glen from Independence Training used Pat's K9, and did a podcast on the armsroom about it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I used All American K9 to off leash train my rescue lab. He uses e collars to train and it works WELL. Highly recommend.

All American K9
View Quote

Noted...

Quoted:
Glen from Independence Training used Pat's K9, and did a podcast on the armsroom about it.
View Quote

... and noted!

Thanks a lot, guys!
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#4]
What side of town?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What side of town?
View Quote

Desert Hills.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Desert Hills.
View Quote

Sorry, won't be much help then.  Only one I know / used was in Mesa
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Might not need a trainer. The wife and I brought home twins and the degs are actually behaving very well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top