Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2022 9:43:19 PM EDT
Any place in Phoenix that buys aluminum cans? Hate to throw them away, local recycling charges to take them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Any place in Phoenix that buys aluminum cans? Hate to throw them away, local recycling charges to take them.
View Quote

Recycler charges?  WTF?

Now I know why P-nix is such a dirty, disgusting city.  I avoid that place like the plague.  Makes Yuma look like paradise.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 2:28:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Just do a google search for a place near you to find someone that will pay for it. I think the rate now is something like $0.50 pound, but it's been a while since I've done it.

Please I used to work at we'd collect all the cans for a couple of weeks and then one of us with w/ a truck would take them to a recycling yard. Every two weeks, pizza party for the office.

Made we realize that we drink way too much sugar drinks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 5:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]
East Mesa there is a place I take all my cans just down the road from me. I back up the truck, they unload/weigh everything and hand me cash. I think I got like $.80-.85 per lb. last time I was over there. A couple free lunches is not bad.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#4]
A name would be nice.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A name would be nice.
View Quote

I don't know the name of the place but they are on the NW corner of Broadway and Crismon behind the liquor store.. They have a sign out front with a sign "CANS" and a price.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A name would be nice.
View Quote
CW Recycling
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CW Recycling
View Quote

Yup that is the place, I just dropped off a bunch of cans and they are paying $.70 per lb
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top