Link Posted: 10/11/2021 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just how far can this bullshit go ?
View Quote

Until it can't go any further.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea complete libtard school. Went there to become a teacher which was a shit decision on my part. Majority of the classes were constantly teaching and having us do assignments on english language learners and how they are not priviledged. My family and I used to go to the football games and party on mill ave afterwards. They started putting a blm fist on the back of their helmets and the ghetto trash on mill ave is always in full force at night. I just said f em and got rid of all my asu stuff and stopped watching or going to the games.

The chicks are hot there though. The problem is if you want to say fuck the liberals you literally can by picking up a chick at a bar. Only problem is rampant disease and if you knock one up they will definetly abort the baby without blinking an eye.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just how far can this bullshit go ?
View Quote
Hey, you can still mow your yard with your gas mower and tampons in the men's room is not a mandate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top