Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2021 12:03:18 PM EDT
I saw this post by Kokodude in the General section and was surprised she wasn't mentioned here (Unless I missed it).  Breitbart article was posted Sept. 15th.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/AZ-Gov-Hopeful-Is-Pro-2A/156-2489075/

Link Posted: 9/21/2021 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It's unbelievable to me that this chick is a serious candidate... this is the best we can do?  Some over-the-hill lady anchor from a dying local news network can run for governor?  All because she has a smidge of name recognition?  What a shit sorry state of affairs...
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The same Fox10 that plays a shitload of pro Biden/dem commercials.
Money is money, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 2:14:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's unbelievable to me that this chick is a serious candidate... this is the best we can do?  Some over-the-hill lady anchor from a dying local news network can run for governor?  All because she has a smidge of name recognition?  What a shit sorry state of affairs...
View Quote

About as unbelievable as a wanna-be celebrity, multiple bankruptcy, New York real estate "tycoon" being elected President.

Link Posted: 9/22/2021 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

About as unbelievable as a wanna-be celebrity, multiple bankruptcy, New York real estate "tycoon" being elected President.

View Quote

That New York real estate tycoon did a hell of a job for this country .  How's that senile left wing crooked moron  with 47 years of political experience working out for ya so far ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
TV ad isn't doing her any favors.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That New York real estate tycoon did a hell of a job for this country .  How's that senile left wing crooked moron  with 47 years of political experience working out for ya so far ?
View Quote

Didn't say Trump was a bad President....and Biden is definitely a bad one.  Just pointing out that a book shouldn't be judged by it's cover.  Kari Lake may not look like an ideal candidate, but she may be a good one.  Too soon to tell.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t get this place sometimes...I see that you just got here, but it is a 2A forum after all, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.  I would hope everyone on here is cut from the same cloth, but are you for real??  Do you not think DJT did good things for this country??  Compared to the current crop of criminals?  

If it’s just me, I guess I’ll take my ducats and find somewhere else to live, because ho lee fuk, it seems like 50 % of the country and 50 % of this place is for the exact opposite of what I want....
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don’t get this place sometimes...I see that you just got here, but it is a 2A forum after all, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.  I would hope everyone on here is cut from the same cloth, but are you for real??  Do you not think DJT did good things for this country??  Compared to the current crop of criminals?  

If it’s just me, I guess I’ll take my ducats and find somewhere else to live, because ho lee fuk, it seems like 50 % of the country and 50 % of this place is for the exact opposite of what I want....
View Quote

I'll say this again...nowhere did I say Trump was a bad president...just pointing out that appearances don't mean anything.  Don't judge a book by it cover, etc.  

I'm not "new"...my current screen name is.  I've been a member of this site since around 2006, but lost access to my old account.  

However, I don't kneel at the feet of DJT and suck his dick, like some people on this forum.  Did the Trump Administration do good things?  Yes.  It would be obtuse of anyone to say that every presidential administration has not done good things.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad to see we are on the same page here. We need people in the Arizona RNC and the RNC nation wide that are pro 2nd amendment .Seeing as she has not been a career politician ,the chances of her being half way honest are much greater . She has voter recognition and is very electable .I could care less what a candidates Race or gender is , if she can get us what we want ( 2nd amendment rights )  I'm good with her. We all  have seen her on the news ,and she has a great presence and is a articulate credible voice with little or no skeletons in her closet  .  
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think that's why she left Fox10. She was fed up with the way Fox was headed so she left.
View Quote

That's what she mentioned in her interview with Bannon at the Mike Lyndell SD event.

Jay
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Must be a Kali transplant.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Must be a Kali transplant.
View Quote

Arizona native.  

I like how anytime someone has an opinion that doesn't mirror your myopic view of politics you assume they are from California.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Arizona native.  

I like how anytime someone has an opinion that doesn't mirror your myopic view of politics you assume they are from California.
View Quote

I'm anything but myopic.

Texas native.  Grew up in Las Cruces, NM and Yuma, AZ due to my dad's work at WSMR and YPG.

This is a Conservative group, and 2A proud.

Link Posted: 9/23/2021 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm anything but myopic.

Texas native.  Grew up in Las Cruces, NM and Yuma, AZ due to my dad's work at WSMR and YPG.

This is a Conservative group, and 2A proud.

View Quote

If I gave you a crayon, do you think you could circle for me exactly where any of my comments are anti 2A?  Where do you think I said Trump was a bad president?  

The OP posted an article about Lake being Pro-2A.  Next post said Lake was not a serious candidate due to her being "Some over-the-hill lady anchor from a dying local news network".  I simply pointed out that a book shouldn't be judged by it's cover.  In this country, anyone can run for office.  I don't know if Lake would make a good governor...and neither does anyone else here.   If you decide on who to vote for based on one topic, in this instance the 2A, then that is the definition of myopic.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:23:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Fwiw, Ducey was pro 2A until he started introducing RFL into the State of the State address.

Kari is pro Blue Lives Matter (like most conservatives), make your own conclusions.

I don't understand how a celebrity that spent 20 years in propaganda media is suddenly the leading contender to keep my State red.

Matt Salmon kind of had his name in the hat but he has ties to China with something at ASU. At least he introduced suppressor friendly legislation in Congress (that never went anywhere).

I have no doubt the Dems will go to epic levels of cheating to get Katie "the hag" Hobbs into the 9th floor.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 3:38:40 AM EDT
[#17]
No politician has ever won an election by telling people what they don't want to hear.  Every candidate is Pro-fill-in-the-blank if they think it will get them votes.  Luckily, we have over a year to figure out who to vote for.  

FWIW, Lake has always held conservative views.  According to her, and maybe this is just pandering, she quit her job at Fox10 because they were forcing her to report stories that were false e.g. anti-republican, etc.  Who knows what the truth is.  Again, luckily we have more than 12 months to figure it out.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#18]
If Kari gets the nomination and any of you Don't vote for her because of some sorta dumb bias then
you better get ready for the Chi-com/Kaliforgnia way of doing things cuz that's what ya gonna get.
<<<<<That's the bad news ---
The Worst news is that because the Commie Dems "own/control" the Voting process in America -- even if 90%
of Voters vote Republican the Commie Dems will simply re-program the machines to reflect a Dem win.
The time for Words and diplomacy are over -- Revolution and Civil War will be the solution, can you dig -  it.?

If you are an  American Patriot wear your Trump hat, if you are scared to, you are useless.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#20]
For those that don’t like her, what candidate do you prefer?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
For those that don’t like her, what candidate do you prefer?
View Quote

I'd like to see Sheriff Lamb or Jeff Serdy of Pinal County run.

Of the declared candidates so far, Jorge Rivas
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Trump has endorsed Kari Lake.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I get daily text messages how terrible she is.
Somebody is trying to pull her down. Idk her politics at all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#24]
I get the same text saying she’s a RINO, was a democrat and so on.
I also get e mails from her, and FWIW, I think I like what she says.
Her latest e Mail says she was endorsed by Trump.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#25]
If the other choice is Matt Salmon then picking her is an easy choice. I wouldn't be surprised if the negativity is coming from someone associated with him.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

how have those professional experienced politicians being working out for us?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#27]
They haven’t amigo - and that’s kind of the point I was trying to make... a professional politician or someone like Kari Lake, Martha McSally, carpetbagger Doug Ducey, et al.  It’s all so tiresome.  Is this really the best we can do?  I get whiny begging letters from the RNC, the Arizona GOP, Desantis, Dan Crenshaw, and Andy Biggs.... Biggs is the only guy I give money to, and I can’t help but think with most of them, “is this the best we can do?”

I dunno - just frustrated with this sinking ship
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#28]
They started calling Kari Lake the "Q-Anon" candidate on KTAR yesterday. Obvious pre-planned choice of words.

They must be getting scared that she's gaining popularity after Trumps endorsement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top