Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2021 11:09:35 PM EDT
I've got a Scorpion on the way, and call it silly if you want to but ever since I first saw it playing Black Ops 2 I wanted one, and with the Collectors Edition camo. I ran that gun like crazy. So now that I'm all grown up and make good money I want one just like that. I've got some reference photos but I don't know how to come up with a pattern of my own to take in to them.

Here's what it looks like on the gun

And that's a reference template. If you blew that up on the gun alone it wouldn't look right so it needs to be customized
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about hydro dip, particularly matching a pattern.  I also think geometrical patterns can look crooked when hydro coating it.  You can get it Cerakoted in that pattern and it seems like Cerakote may be more durable?  I only a say more durable as every hydro dipped gun I have seen has chips in the finish unless it hasn't seen much use.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Call Boogeyman and have them cerakote to match the pattern.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be down to have it cerakoted. Thought it would maybe be a PITA. Any idea on what pricing might be?
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 6:31:27 AM EDT
[#4]
My guess is something like that in a cerakote would be.$300-$400?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top