Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2021 1:18:18 AM EDT
My best friend wants to take a trip up there, and saw this one on the internet. Prices are high for a state slave like me, but my best friend is more than worth the expense. Anyone have a review?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 10:09:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Been awhile since i was up there but they use to be pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Been a long time. The servers were nau kids and they sang and danced. The food was good, if memory serves.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Been a while, but it was pretty good for Flagstaff, but merely OK if it was in the Phoenix area.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My best friend wants to take a trip up there, and saw this one on the internet. Prices are high for a state slave like me, but my best friend is more than worth the expense. Anyone have a review?
View Quote

Im not a huge fan.

Id recommend Lumberyard Brewing, for both their food and beer
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I wrote that down and sent it up to her, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife and I really like the food and brews at Altitude Bar & Grill. Keep in mind that was a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Food is ok. The singing is ok. We have gone once a year with a local children’s choir. So going with 50 to 100 kids that really can sing makes for a good show.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The food was good, the singing was actually excellent. We enjoyed ourselves immensely, even though the steak did need some help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top