Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2021 8:31:01 PM EDT
Folks,

Dropping in to Tucson next week to visit my MIL and pick up a new kitten.

Which gun shops in Tucson have OEM Glock 33rd mags in stock and at a reasonable price?

Staying not far from DM, but driving down so I can go anywhere in town.

Thx.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the 33 rounders specifically because I haven't checked recently, but a couple places to look would be The Hub, which is not far from DM, and Sportsman's Warehouse, which is about 30 minutes or so away.

You can get the addresses to both online.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I was about to recommend a webstore link, but then I noticed your location

Zelle her some money and have her order them for you, or make an arfcomer friend local to the area?
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Be aware, there's lot of Fuddy ass gun stores that are checking ID for out-of-state buyers on parts, ammo, mags, etc.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the inputs.

Any specific fudd stores to avoid, or places where the owner is just an a-hole?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Second the Hub, S&G Tactical and Diamondback. I’ve never had my ID checked for cash sales. If you run into issues please post the name of the gun store so we can avoid them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top