BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mentioned above. Marken Mechanical.  I like them on a personal level.  But they clearly didn't do the job.  I am sitting here right now and system will cool to any temp I set and reduces humidity.  It clearly wasn't working before and is now.

Thinking of coming out of retirement and taking an HVAC course and opening a business.  Only issue I have is shitty knees and back so crawling around in any attic is right out.  And it seems difficult to hire entry level employees these days.
View Quote

Read his post again...he wants you to name the company that figured it out.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Read his post again...he wants you to name the company that figured it out.
View Quote

LOL.  My bad.  Reading is fundamental.  Company that figured it out was Desert Comfort Mechanical.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All I can say is that my Trane Variable has had no trouble at all keeping my entire house at 68-72 degrees, even through that really hot week we just had in June.. I keeps it crisp..
View Quote

@EdmundGTP
Sq ft of house and size of unit?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@EdmundGTP
View Quote

2100 sq ft, single level, block home, 4 ton unit.   Sitting in a 70 degree living room as I type this now.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:24:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

2100 sq ft, single level, block home, 4 ton unit.   Sitting in a 70 degree living room as I type this now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@EdmundGTP

Thanks for the info!
I have a 3 ton unit, need a 5.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top