Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2021 12:21:41 AM EDT
Looking for a gun shop or FFL that will take a few guns on consignment who auctions on Gunbroker. Prefer Tucson but would do in Phoenix as well.  I’ve asked a few shops in Tucson and no one seems to do it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
There are two stores on Camino Seco at Broadway.  One is Johns guns, the other is right by Brass Monkeyz.  It is worth giving them a call, one of them I know sells on Gun Broker, I just can't remember the name right now.  The owner has an excavation company and has done work for me.

At any rate, you can hit three gun related businesses in one stop.  Brass Monkeyz is a brass processor.

ETA:  Elite Guns (520) 465-9923
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks much. I’m always on the east side will check out. Hoping some Phoenix folks have options too.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:09:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I know a few shops that advertise inventory on Gunbroker, but I'm not sure if they put consignment stuff on there.

You might give Arizona Firearms (Tempe or Gilbert) a call and ask.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks wildearp and ASUsax
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If you will, an IM or EM with what you have for sale would be appreciated.    This is a gun board and stuff.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you will, an IM or EM with what you have for sale would be appreciated.    This is a gun board and stuff.
View Quote

Second that, might as well put the $ in your pocket instead of a shops
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Out of curiosity, why not just list it yourself?  There is no need to pay an auction & consignment fee.  You may need to find an FFL to ship it as there are FFLs that don't accept shipments from individuals.  I realize there is convenience in having somebody else handle everything.

But if you don't want a shop, AZ Firearms in Gilbert & Tempe both have Gunbroker listings.  I have bought several guns from them on Gunbroker as it is easy to pick up at the store and there is no shipping fee.  I have gotten several deals by putting in the opening bid and nobody else bids.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 6:05:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Out of curiosity, why not just list it yourself?  There is no need to pay an auction & consignment fee.  You may need to find an FFL to ship it as there are FFLs that don't accept shipments from individuals.  I realize there is convenience in having somebody else handle everything.

But if you don't want a shop, AZ Firearms in Gilbert & Tempe both have Gunbroker listings.  I have bought several guns from them on Gunbroker as it is easy to pick up at the store and there is no shipping fee.  I have gotten several deals by putting in the opening bid and nobody else bids.
View Quote

The big reason is time and convenience. Was hoping to drop off 4 guns and sign an agreement. It seems like it would be an easy moneymaker for shops, that I figured someone has to do it,  but admittedly I don’t know the business. My local FFL that I’m friendly with has no interest.

If it’s not possible I’ll set it up a Gunbroker account in a few months when I have more time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top