Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/5/2021 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We deserve to know the truth. This is total bullshit ,we should raise hell until we get the truth .https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/maricopa-county-board-supervisors-wont-provide-routers-requested-auditors-countys-2020-election-results/
View Quote

it's probably going to come down to torches and pitchforks, these people are not going comply unless physically made to
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Are there any right oriented organized groups who have made plans to defend the audit facility?

Or is that stupid "fair" going on designed by Ducey and crew to give them an excuse to evict any armed citizen groups who might dare show up to keep the mob from overrunning it?
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are there any right oriented organized groups who have made plans to defend the audit facility?

Or is that stupid "fair" going on designed by Ducey and crew to give them an excuse to evict any armed citizen groups who might dare show up to keep the mob from overrunning it?
View Quote

I didn't know ducey was involved in that, wonder if he paid dominion to make sure he got re-elected or if he's contracted with them for the 2022 senate race?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I didn't know ducey was involved in that, wonder if he paid dominion to make sure he got re-elected or if he's contracted with them for the 2022 senate race?
View Quote

Ducey is a Judas Mccainite.

He is a servant of the Deep State.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ducey is a Judas Mccainite.

He is a servant of the Deep State.
View Quote

He is a Terrible disappointment for sure , but once again we had to pick the lessor or 2 evils. What we need is a person like Ron DeSantis, not some half assed Rino  . The Arizona Republican party needs to get a fucking clue .
We have much bigger problems than Ducey , the Biden administration is bound and determined to end the first and 2nd amendments and prevent their vile crooked leftist agenda and crimes against the constitution  from  even being  questioned . They are turning America into something the founding fathers never intended . https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-report-biden-doj-interfere-state-arizona-forensic-audit-maricopa-county-ballots/
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The news stations are already dismissing any potential findings as fake news. The story last evening was more of a commentary on how it is all false and made up. IF they found anything then nothing would be done about it anyway and I have lost faith in there ever being a fair election again.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The news stations are already dismissing any potential findings as fake news. The story last evening was more of a commentary on how it is all false and made up. IF they found anything then nothing would be done about it anyway and I have lost faith in there ever being a fair election again.
View Quote

KTAR is trying their hardest to discredit anything going on with the audit. I'm guessing they're just following orders from higher up. They try so hard to mock it, it makes me wonder if anybody believes their bullshit about the whole thing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:38:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I had to quit listening to KTAR.  They were OK until Trump won, then that fucking shithead on the morning show just couldn't keep from running his mouth exaggerating, and then bashing, everything Trump said and did.  "Click" see ya KTAR.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#9]
All I want is to know the truth about the election ,why would anybody who believes in democracy not want to know ? We need and deserve to know exactly what happened ,who was responsible and how to prevent it in the future . We have a serious problem with Katie Hobbs …………….https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/working-hard-shut-audit-hiding-tgp-reporter-confronts-az-secretary-state-katie-hobbs-katie-hobbs-runs-video/

And then this …………..https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-az-audit-director-ken-bennett-dominion-refuses-comply-subpoena-turn-password-maricopa-county-machines/
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea, they must be getting worried.  Both CNN & MSNBC have several stories on their websites to discredit this "Sham" of a recount.  Somehow this is discrediting the Election process.  They don't seem to care about the other half of the Nation that feels that Biden winning was fraud.  

Just believe everything we tell you, nothing to see here, now move along.  Pretty bad when you have to convince me via radio commercial right after the election that; "This was the most secure & fair election ever".  

1 Nation, 2 realities.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yea, they must be getting worried.  Both CNN & MSNBC have several stories on their websites to discredit this "Sham" of a recount.  Somehow this is discrediting the Election process.  They don't seem to care about the other half of the Nation that feels that Biden winning was fraud.  

Just believe everything we tell you, nothing to see here, now move along.  Pretty bad when you have to convince me via radio commercial right after the election that; "This was the most secure & fair election ever".  

1 Nation, 2 realities.
View Quote

The majority of us know there was fraud .. She call it what it is ….https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/az-sen-kelly-townsend-everyone-knows-dont-try-stop-audit-fervency-seen-nothing-hide-video/https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/az-audit-director-ken-bennett-drops-bomb-says-concerning-dominion-passwords-control-maricopa-county-voting-systems-officials-not/
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#12]
This election was a sham from the start.

Funny how these people are reacting to being cornered.

Link Posted: 5/9/2021 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This election was a sham from the start.

Funny how these people are reacting to being cornered.

View Quote

The whole " Blue Wave" rose exactly in time and proportion to the implemenation of electronic voting.

I don't think that was a coincidence ~ change my mind.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 1:04:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Exactly how much more are people going to stand for b4 this gets fully fairly  investigated ,and the perpetrators prosecuted and punished ?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/maricopa-county-elections-witness-testifies-dominion-ran-entire-election-county-officials-observers-never-access-passwords-video/
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

When the media is parroting Dem talking points, we are another step closer to a Police State.

Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of the MSM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top