Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got home from the Arizona Rattlers game at Suns Arena.  

Masks are recommended, but not mandatory.  The majority of the crowd was rawdogging all that oxygen in the arena.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:47:51 AM EDT
[#2]
A few months ago I was driving home like a zombie from an overnight shift that turned into about 16 hours...  halfway there the low gas warning PINGS! telling me I'm super low, and my commute at the time was about 50 miles, so I had to stop.

I pull into a Circle K in the hood off I-10. The fucking card slot on the pumps are down, pump says you gotta go in and see the clerk.

I look all over in my truck and I can't find any fucking masks.

I roll in there maskless.  Get in line.  Fucking clerk won't sell me any gas cuz I ain't got no mask.

Walk back out to my truck and start looking through my work gear for a mask.  See my Avon gas mask.

Don and fucking clear.  Walk back in.

Fat ass senorita clerk gives me the stink eye but I got my gas.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top