Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2021 4:22:54 PM EDT
I guess. I’m not going to complain but unless law enforcement in this state takes any and all measures necessary to stop the feds then if you ask me it’s just grandstanding.

But I’m kinda bitter so maybe I’m wrong lol.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Its definitely grandstanding, but at this point it's measurably better than nothing.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I guess. I’m not going to complain but unless law enforcement in this state takes any and all measures necessary to stop the feds then if you ask me it’s just grandstanding.

But I’m kinda bitter so maybe I’m wrong lol.
View Quote

They can't stop the feds...they just can't help.  There is a big difference.  

This new law has the legal affect of a bad Yelp review.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They can't stop the feds...they just can't help.  There is a big difference.  

This new law has the legal affect of a bad Yelp review.
View Quote

Ooooooohhhhhh they can, if they actually had the balls. I know I’d feel a lot better if the local SWAT team came to back us up if the feds rolled up to our houses.

Put those armored personnel carriers we got from the feds to good use!
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 2:52:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ooooooohhhhhh they can, if they actually had the balls. I know I’d feel a lot better if the local SWAT team came to back us up if the feds rolled up to our houses.

Put those armored personnel carriers we got from the feds to good use!
View Quote

That's how a potentially hot 2.0 would start.

Feds try another Waco, the people inside call 911. Local LE shows up, if a round gets fired at them by the feds and cooler heads don't prevail, people manning the radios because that's their pastime would raise the flags of distress and start telling their gun buddies and roll. After that it would be like a wildfire. Pretty sure the Guard would refuse or have just enough to refuse orders and be non mission capable because by then everyone would know that it was the feds that started it and disobey unlawful orders.

But in the end we all want peace. But the terrifying fact remains that they're putting a despicable person who hates us in charge of the ATF, whom is okay with a lot more Waco's, and doesn't care that people will die.

FJB & FKH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top