Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2021 8:16:29 PM EDT
Hey all, not sure if anyone can help me out but I have a couch in Mesa @ Alma School and Baseline that I need out by end of week.  It's very clean, 7 ish feet long, no rips no tears, no pets, no smokers.  Dated courduroy look but would make a hell of a shop couch or if you dont mind the dated look it would be fine anywhere.

Would help me out big time, Goodwill and the others aren't taking donations due to covid.  If you have anyone else in mind I'd sure apprecate it!

I'll help you load it no problem!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If it had pillows you could make headlines!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I wish I had seen this - I was IN Mesa all morning. Back to work tomorrow. Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Put in on the curb with a sign.... should go quick
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put in on the curb with a sign.... should go quick
View Quote
Put it in your driveway, with a sign "for sale $20." Guaranteed someone will steal it within a day.

Put a sign "free" people won't touch it. They'll think something is wrong with it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:03:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Ive dropped lots of stuff off at Goodwill this year.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]
The Goodwill in Queen Creek is still accepting donations.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I posted a bunch of stuff on the Nextdoor app for free. Someone locally that I could identify came and picked it all up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:32:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Goodwill in Queen Creek is still accepting donations.
View Quote

Val Vista and southen is taking stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top