Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2021 1:58:28 PM EDT
On Wednesday, February 10, HB 2111 and HB 2551 are scheduled for an 8:30 AM hearing in the House Government & Elections Committee.

HB 2111 proposes that any act, law, treaty, rule or regulation of the U.S. Government that violates the Second Amendment would be unenforceable in Arizona.

HB 2551 would, with certain exceptions, exempt CCW permit holders from the prohibition on entering state and local government-controlled property while armed.

On Thursday, February 11, SB 1328 is scheduled for a 9 AM hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee. SB 1328 is almost identical to HB 2111 but contains the added verbiage that any act, law, treaty, rule or regulation of the U.S. Government that violates Article 2, Section 26 of the Arizona Constitution would also be unenforceable in Arizona. Article 2, Section 26 is Arizona’s constitutional protection of our right to bear arms. We prefer the SB 1328 version to the almost identical HB 2111 version, but it’s important that BOTH bills pass out of their respective committees.

Your RTS “vote” supporting these bills must be entered before the February 10 & 11 hearings.

If you don't have an RTS account, go here.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hit them all, thanks for the heads up. Still not getting my azcdl emails...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Done!
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 3:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Reading this correctly I have to go to the Capital to "activate" my account to get be able to do the remote RTS?

Sir James...
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reading this correctly I have to go to the Capital to "activate" my account to get be able to do the remote RTS?

Sir James...
View Quote

If you reach out to azcdl (try [email protected] ) they will normally have someone who will be able to set it up for you, so you dont have to go all the way to the capitol. At least they used to.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you reach out to azcdl (try [email protected] ) they will normally have someone who will be able to set it up for you, so you dont have to go all the way to the capitol. At least they used to.
View Quote

Thanks

Sir James...
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know if these hearings get recorded and posted somewhere?
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent in my support!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top