Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2021 8:29:07 PM EDT
2nd Ammendment rally Phoenix 2/20/21
My son sent me a link to this, anyone heard of this event, good, bad, indifferent?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Hadn't heard of it but it looks interesting. A few well known speakers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#2]
This Rally is GTG - been going on for at least a decade. Rally has grown in size since I starting going
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Was a good turn out last year.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there again.

I'm fairly indifferent to the politics aspect of it, frankly. I'm there to exercise my 1st Amendment right to celebrate my 2nd Amendment rights, while having my 4th Amendment rights violated, likely leading to me exercising my 5th through 8th Amendment rights.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Ran in to some guys today that said they are part of organizing this.  They are hoping for 8,000 thousand people to show up...Went last year and met some ARFCOMMER's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top