Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2021 3:03:05 PM EDT
Stamp came back for my SP5 SBR, I keep putting it off and I need to get it done this weekend if possible. I don't know all the specifics of where to engrave and how deep etc the stupid specs the ATF impose upon these. Anyone know? And about how much time they need and cost?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
LEO Armory.

They do great work. Laser engraving. Have an FFL so you can leave the gun. Know the rules for type size and depth.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LEO Armory.

They do great work. Laser engraving. Have an FFL so you can leave the gun. Know the rules for type size and depth.

View Quote

This.  Best option I've found.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfect. Thanks guys
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
What these guys said! He has done probably 20 for me. Awesome guy!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:31:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Not only that but he can match the font pretty well. I was very impressed with his work.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:28:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the reccomendation. It came out great! I didn't know you were allowed to have the engraving be so small, we put it above and below the caliber markings on the left side magwell. Can't even really tell it's there and it looks like it belongs. Even got to go back with him and see how the whole process was done. It's pretty cool.

Definitely another vouch from me, I'll go back when I need more work done. He's a cool dude too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top