Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2021 12:48:35 AM EDT
Any recommendations for a local or localish builder for bolt action rifle? Prefer someone who specializes in bolt guns
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:54:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Phoenix custom rifles.  I’ve never had one built by them, but i have had them do some small jobs. Excellent customer service.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:04:54 AM EDT
[#2]
LRK Mechanical in Prescott.  I have not had work done by them yet.  But I have shot a couple of rifles they built and they were very accurate and super nice.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:13:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LRK Mechanical in Prescott.  I have not had work done by them yet.  But I have shot a couple of rifles they built and they were very accurate and super nice.
View Quote

I’ve had work done by them, they’re my first choice for just about any work I need done. Well worth the drive.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:32:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Phoenix custom rifles.  I’ve never had one built by them, but i have had them do some small jobs. Excellent customer service.
View Quote

I had Keith at Phoenix Custom Rifles build me a 6.5cm. I picked out all the parts and he build me a 1/3” moa rifle with factory 140 gr and 143 gr. He did a great job on the cerakote too. They build quality rifles.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Keith at Phoenix Custom Rifles also built my FN SPR 6.5CM with a Proof Research carbon barrel. The gun shoot absolutely great.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks I’ll be checking these out
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I've had Accuracy Speaks at Rio Salado work on my 6.5 AR. No bolt action experience, though. I highly recommend them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top