Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2021 3:20:28 PM EDT
About 12:15pm, just a minute ago or so.
Either an F-35 or F-16 went supersonic, or something really big just blew up.
Shook my entire house.

Anyone else feel that?
Anyone know anything about it?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]
How far west and how north or south? Im near bell and grand in surprise, nothing here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How far west and how north or south? Im near bell and grand in surprise, nothing here.
View Quote

I'm in the same area and was outside taking Christmas lights down, didn't hear anything.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm in the same area and was outside taking Christmas lights down, didn't hear anything.
View Quote

Thatd be funny if you were my neighbor and didnt know it! Actually there is a person with a jeep that had some lights up around the corner, not sure if they had been taken down yet...you dont have a jeep you park crooked in the driveway with a challenger in the garage do you? Haha.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thatd be funny if you were my neighbor and didnt know it! Actually there is a person with a jeep that had some lights up around the corner, not sure if they had been taken down yet...you dont have a jeep you park crooked in the driveway with a challenger in the garage do you? Haha.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, no the Jeep is in the garage. Oddly enough, I use to have a '70 Cuda in the garage, no Challengers though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Huh.  Thanks for the responses, I guess it was nothing
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm out in Waddell and under their flight path.  I love the jet noise so its not an issue but every now and again 1 of the pilots will get a bug up their ass and hit the throttle and it will get loud.  Wouldn't doubt if 1 decided to make a sonic boom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top