Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2021 1:05:57 PM EDT
Turners Outdoorsman has acquired 2nd Amendment Sports. They are no longer a Glock Blue Label dealer, we shall see if this changes. Hopefully The Hub will pick up the Blue Label Glock privilege for their Tucson location.

The week before Christmas the store was pretty cleared out.  I might stop by today to see how things have progressed.  

I have bought a few guns from Turners in California when I lived there, both in Escondido and Riverside.  Those stores were around 50-50 hunting/fishing.

For those that do not know, the Glock Blue Label 2021 program now includes all veterans with a DD214. This will probably make Blue Label inventory pretty scarce as the word spreads.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:47:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope they continue to stock reloading supplies. They were one of two places in town that I'm aware of that has reloading supplies - with the other being sportsmans.

Their prices always seemed high and sometimes bizarrely high (10 bucks for 100 LPP before the panic) - hopefully that improves
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully the store improves over what it was as 2nd Amendment.  

Who else does Blue Label glocks in Tucson besides Diamondback?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well if Turners bought it don't expect pricing to go down.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I was wondering what that was about, they offered me some Key tag thing last time I bought some ammo for their buyers program

This thread makes me miss West of the Pecos.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe Sahuarita Guns in Sahuarita is a dealer also.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was wondering what that was about, they offered me some Key tag thing last time I bought some ammo for their buyers program

View Quote

That was a great lttle gunshop - one of the salesmen who passed on shortly after even came to my wedding.

I never went into Second Amendment, they took over the Jensen's building, right? I used to cut out from Sunday School down the street to walk around in there and ogle everything I was too young to buy. That was when I saw the barrels of $69 SKS rifles and $400 MAC-10s. Ended up working at the range for a time many years later, never had more fun at a job in my entire life.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That was a great lttle gunshop - one of the salesmen who passed on shortly after even came to my wedding.

I never went into Second Amendment, they took over the Jensen's building, right? I used to cut out from Sunday School down the street to walk around in there and ogle everything I was too young to buy. That was when I saw the barrels of $69 SKS rifles and $400 MAC-10s. Ended up working at the range for a time many years later, never had more fun at a job in my entire life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah it's the old Jensens building.

Same story for me-  I loved being able to walk in when I was young, dumb, and poor and being able to see and handle all those rifles.  Friendly group of guys too (until they tired of me )
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]
SNG Tactical.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I believe Sahuarita Guns in Sahuarita is a dealer also.
View Quote
The store is actually in Green Valley and yes, I bought a blue label gun there.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes.  Jensens was always my first stop when I made a road trip from California.  Ammo inventory was great.  Jensen had a class 06FFL and sold custom and standard reload ammo.

I remember they had a metal detector magnetometer at the door that never worked.

I bought a side by side Rossi Overland at West of the Pecos and had it transferred to my California dealer in the way-back times.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Hub has been trying to pick it up, maybe that will happen.  Their Lakeside AZ store is Blue Label Glock.  I stopped in to the Tucson store on Friday and they were packed with a small line out front.  The door girl told me they had not picked up the program at the location, yet.

I thought the next panic might be happening and drove over to Diamondback.  There was hardly anyone in the store.

This was right before lunch time.

If you saw a nicely priced JM stamped 336 Marlin hanging on the wall, well, snooze and lose.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I remember them as Jensons as well. My first rifle, an AK my wife bought me, came from there. Long, LONG, LOOOOONG time ago. Loved that old place.

Visit before last I passed on a chance to buy a very slightly used 10mm Sig 220 at a very very very good price. Missed opportunity I'll never see again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top