Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2021 4:39:39 PM EDT
This has got to be the worst election in my lifetime , I cant imagine a worse outcome for capitalism ,the 2nd amendment  Arizona and America. How we are going to survive this  is beyond me .
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You’ll survive it by tuning out the bullshit and living your life like these assholes are 3,000 miles away.

Will things get progressively worse? Absolutely.

Are you an adaptable person that has useful skills? I guess only you can answer that one.

Chill out, take a few deep breaths, take stock of your situation and make a plan to continue on with life as best you can.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
But it’s easier to sulk in the doom and gloom tho.....

Haha i agree..... living life and continuing on.  No time to dwell
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I will carry on and survive always have always will  ,but it is going to be really fucked up from here on.
We are in for a world of shit ,and don't you doubt it .
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup, shut the news off for a couple days or a week and enjoy life, spend time with people you enjoy.  

Election sucked bad, blatant fraud, crooked officials, fraudulent machines, dishonest judge’s refusal to even look at evidence..  VP cucked and let it go.. disgusting showing all in all..

Bidet getting in cost me a huge project I spent the last 14 months building..  money guy doesn’t want the risk with dems in control..
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will carry on and survive always have always will  ,but it is going to be really fucked up from here on.
we are in for a world of shit ,and don't you doubt it .
View Quote

We were in for a world of shit no matter what, we just managed to get a better view of what’s around the corner before we hit it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yup, shut the news off for a couple days or a week and enjoy life, spend time with people you enjoy.  

Election sucked bad, blatant fraud, crooked officials, fraudulent machines, dishonest judge's refusal to even look at evidence..  VP cucked and let it go.. disgusting showing all in all..

Bidet getting in cost me a huge project I spent the last 14 months building..  money guy doesn't want the risk with dems in control..
View Quote
This is the best approach.

I listened to Rush's show earlier. I am done for the day with news and BS media.

I am sorry about losing your project.

OP, be strong.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We were in for a world of shit no matter what, we just managed to get a better view of what's around the corner before we hit it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
we are in for a world of shit ,and don't you doubt it .

We were in for a world of shit no matter what, we just managed to get a better view of what's around the corner before we hit it.
Unfortunately, it was inevitable. We all knew it was coming.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This has got to be the worst election in my lifetime , I cant imagine a worse outcome for capitalism ,the 2nd amendment  Arizona and America. How we are going to survive this  is beyond me .
View Quote

How? By remembering we have a Republican majority in the State House and the Senate. Use the azleg.gov tool to contact your legislators and start hammering now to [pass a law in AZ outlawing the use of electronic voting machines until they can demonstrate for a third party that they are 100% unhackable. We would go back to the old system ASAP. This IS a doable goal if everyone gets active on it. Doubly so if you use the RTS system at the Capital. We can do it, if we work together on it and don't give up.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

How? By remembering we have a Republican majority in the State House and the Senate. Use the azleg.gov tool to contact your legislators and start hammering now to [pass a law in AZ outlawing the use of electronic voting machines until they can demonstrate for a third party that they are 100% unhackable. We would go back to the old system ASAP. This IS a doable goal if everyone gets active on it. Doubly so if you use the RTS system at the Capital. We can do it, if we work together on it and don't give up.
View Quote

Thanks you.  Great idea and this helps.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good post.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Start now - the Left is trying to exclude 7 AZ Republican legislators for backing the "stop the steal" movement. We have to get in and keep going.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top