Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2020 11:33:38 PM EDT
Seeing as there is supposed to be a large rally in DC over the election hijinx, is there anything happening locally for the people who cant afford to go across the country?
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
If there is we won't hear about it until the day before at the earliest.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If there is we won't hear about it until the day before at the earliest.
View Quote

Aint that the sad fucking truth?!

Well maybe we dont wait for social media and just decide to go ourselves?!
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe if Paul Gosar would commit and jump on board ,the good citizens of Arizona would have some hope of a chance and show up in mass . https://www.pacificpundit.com/2020/12/24/these-nine-republicans-in-the-house-will-oppose-electoral-college-vote-on-january-6-2021/
Time to see who is who , and what they are made of.
Better to die on your feet ,than live on your knees.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#4]
So...anyone down to go? People want to meet up? Whats up?!
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m game! Count me in!

0600 meet-up at the Capital?!
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m game! Count me in!

View Quote

Damn, 6am! Thats early! Guess i gotta do what i gotta do though!

Not much of a sign person, so no ideas or plans currently for one, but maybe would be a good thing?

Where is everyone else?! Gotta be worth calling out a day of work to protest a fraudelent election?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not much of a sign person, so no ideas or plans currently for one, but maybe would be a good thing?

Where is everyone else?! Gotta be worth calling out a day of work to protest a fraudelent election?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m game! Count me in!

Lol ! 0600 is just a suggestion. A later meetup time works. As far as signage, I’m probably just going to bring an American flag.

But, I’m willing to go down there and so some support for America & Trump.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey OP! And anyone else interested...

I’ll be at the Capital at 0700 on 1/6/21 if anyone else wants to join me. Playing this all by ear, so not sure of duration of time there. I’ve got all day, so I’m flexible with time.

I’ll bring a good size thermos of coffee to share. Going to be a little bit chilly.

Not sure if I’m going to bring a long gun. Probably not if I’m alone.

Might make a Stop the Steal sign?  Or just have my American flag? Leaning American flag.

Would be cool to meet some new people and make some new friends.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#9]
From the Arizona Republican Party Twitter web site.
Arizona Republican Party

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Kool!
Thank you!

I’m very limited on what social media I follow
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I’ll be there!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Kool!
Thank you!

View Quote

Me too, as i follow absolutely none!

I was thinking long gun and plate carrier. Dont know if that is overkill or not. Unsure what anybody else will bring. Planning on wearing a mask as well. Dont give a shit about covid, but slight PERSEC wont hurt.

I am curious to why more people arent saying theyre going? Do people not want to take the day off? People dont believe fraud happened? Too lazy? Going just not saying (which then wouldnt answer my question cause you still wouldnt say youre going! ) or something else?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m thinking that most people work that day, and asking for a “ Day off “ right after they just got off of a holiday break mini vaca could be problematic.

Also if I remember correctly, the AZHTF is kinda spread out all over the state. Up north & down south mainly?  

But not as many central, so getting to the capital is a journey.

Could be some of the reasons for lack of committal?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Kool!
Thank you!

View Quote

@deadtrigger you gonna move your time up to 9am like that post is showing, or still get there early?

Quoted:
I’m thinking that most people work that day, and asking for a “ Day off “ right after they just got off of a holiday break mini vaca could be problematic.

Also if I remember correctly, the AZHTF is kinda spread out all over the state. Up north & down south mainly?  

But not as many central, so getting to the capital is a journey.

Could be some of the reasons for lack of committal?
View Quote

Nah, its opposite that, a shit ton central with some north and south.

I can think of a few reasons why people arent committing, just wanted to hear from some of them. Its disheartening, thats for sure! Hopefully there is still a good turnout.

Did you guys want to meet up?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:39:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Take the day off work... to stand out in cold.... then what? Go home and say “ you did your part”?

Pretty pointless as this point to protest something like this. Put heads together for something meaningful like focusing on selecting someone new in 4 years

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Take the day off work... to stand out in cold.... then what? Go home and say “ you did your part”?

Pretty pointless as this point to protest something like this. Put heads together for something meaningful like focusing on selecting someone new in 4 years

View Quote

What cold? Its supposed to be 70 degrees. Trying to do something now AND doing something in 4 years is better than just doing one and shitting on others who are willing to at least try.

Every post from you is so defeatist and negative. I knew what you would say before you said it, so no surprise there.

I dont like the thought of our new overlords, the fraud i believe there was in this election and letting domestic terrorists run around untouched and i want to make it known.

I have the freedom and right to do so, thats the fucking point.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Guess you do you boo...just saying a “protest” tomorrow has no effect on anything... waste of time. Better off spending time actually doing something productive.

But whatever helps you sleep at night
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 3:10:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Negative Nancy
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I dont like the thought of our new overlords, the fraud i believe there was in this election and letting domestic terrorists run around untouched and i want to make it known.
View Quote

The only evidence of fraud on record is Donald Trump’s phone call to Georgia’s election officials.  

Trump’s legacy is Joe Biden, a Democratic-controlled congress, COVID-19, record unemployment, and a shitload of baseless conspiracy theories.  Move on from this POS and let’s remember this in 4 years when there are a dozen nominees on stage.

Cant say we weren’t warned. Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/6/2021 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Negative Nancy
View Quote

Realistic Rick.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@deadtrigger you gonna move your time up to 9am like that post is showing, or still get there early?

Nah, its opposite that, a shit ton central with some north and south.

I can think of a few reasons why people arent committing, just wanted to hear from some of them. Its disheartening, thats for sure! Hopefully there is still a good turnout.

Did you guys want to meet up?
View Quote

I’m leaving from east mesa now. ETA: 0930.
My getting there early plan completely fell apart
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#22]
@dread_scott

I’m here at the area that has the van w/ the screens w/ Trump speaking.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@dread_scott

View Quote

Yeah, speaking of getting there early plans falling apart, i woke up when you were getting there!

Not sure if in anticipation of going or what, but i couldnt fall asleep and what little sleep i got was fucking horrible. On top of that, woke up with a sore back. Second time during a rally my back has been fucked up, its really fucking annoying.

How is it looking? Good turnout? A lot of opposition? Pics?

Wish i could still make it, but after 2 back surgeries, ive learned to not push myself if my back is telling me not too unfortunately...
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah, speaking of getting there early plans falling apart, i woke up when you were getting there!

Not sure if in anticipation of going or what, but i couldnt fall asleep and what little sleep i got was fucking horrible. On top of that, woke up with a sore back. Second time during a rally my back has been fucked up, its really fucking annoying.

Wish i could still make it, but after 2 back surgeries, ive learned to not push myself if my back is telling me not too unfortunately...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@dread_scott

Awww man! That sux!

Turn out is amazing! Wish you could be here! Going till 7 pm from what I hear.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Awww man! That sux!

View Quote

Me too!

Well im glad there is a good turnout! Im really trying to lose weight in hopes of not having these episodes with my back. I need it to stop being a hindrance.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Awww man! That sux!

View Quote

IM sent.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

You think there will be fair voting in the future?
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can't get a read on what they're thinking at all. Do they think "fight" is to vote?
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe that’s something to put minds to work towards. Ensuring the vote is fair. Not stand around with signs for a day and then go home. Because that changes NOTHING.

To all that stood around today, you feel better ? You feel like your voice was heard? Did it change the outcome in DC? Hell no. I feel energy was wasted when it should be re directed to work on a plan
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:24:14 AM EDT
[#30]
So...whats different on Jan 7?

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Trump went off the deep end yesterday.

Different today? Yes.  Now we need to use MORE tax funds to fix what more DUMB ass people damaged in DC. They should have shot those fuckers who stormed the capital.

Why follow a bi polar lame duck who has resorted to straight fucking lies into the abyss?

Because you can’t choose for yourself.

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:53:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Trump went off the deep end yesterday.

Different today? Yes.  Now we need to use MORE tax funds to fix what more DUMB ass people damaged in DC. They should have shot those fuckers who stormed the capital.

Why follow a bi polar lame duck who has resorted to straight fucking lies into the abyss?

Because you can’t choose for yourself.

View Quote

you might want to walk this back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top