Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2016 4:01:02 PM EDT
With this whole 41P thing going on, it seems like finding Suppressors (in stock) is becoming harder and harder. *let alone at a good price. Ive tried Tombstone and shooters world. Ive heard to try pistol parlor and SGC. anyone know of anyone else having stuff in stock? Mostly looking for a 9mm can (or a 45 i can put on a 9mm) and is serviceable.

EDIT:  not looking to do online (even though those prices are great) but the 3 months wait now is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Merchant Firearms, Quentin Defense, Mr. Silencer. Those are a few I have delt with.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Ill add C2 Tactical as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Pistol Parlor
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#4]
C2's selection was disappointing, I thought.  Merchant is stocked up (or was, a month or so ago - didn't look today).
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I dunno if azdoug is still around on here or not, but he was the owner/operator of SRT Arms in Tempe. Got my 1 and only (so far) .223 can from him
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 11:29:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like I'll b visiting the Eastside monday
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:28:13 AM EDT
[#7]
When at SGC also try next door: Special Forces Outdoor (Formerly US Autoweapons)

ETA: Bear Arms, S'dale Road & Shea area
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#8]
By chance does anyone know of a place with a TiRant 45 in stock?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope the OP doesn't mind if I piggyback on this thread.  I'm new to AZ and looking for a Surefire SOCOM RC 1 in FDE.  Long shot, I know, but has anyone seen one in stock locally?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope the OP doesn't mind if I piggyback on this thread.  I'm new to AZ and looking for a Surefire SOCOM RC 1 in FDE.  Long shot, I know, but has anyone seen one in stock locally?

View Quote

my friend has been looking for this and striking out. i know he called a few places today asking.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:58:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah I've called everywhere that I can find a phone number for, both in and out of state, with no luck. :(

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
By chance does anyone know of a place with a TiRant 45 in stock?
View Quote

Try Merchant.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah I've called everywhere that I can find a phone number for, both in and out of state, with no luck. :(

View Quote

C2 tactical has the rc 2 in stock.  Atleast as of 5 mins ago. Wanna say $1100ish
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I know Big Hat Tactical lists them on their web site, not sure about in store however.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Mr. Silencer shows a TiRant .45 in stock on his website.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

With this whole 41P thing going on, it seems like finding Suppressors (in stock) is becoming harder and harder. *let alone at a good price. Ive tried Tombstone and shooters world. Ive heard to try pistol parlor and SGC. anyone know of anyone else having stuff in stock? Mostly looking for a 9mm can (or a 45 i can put on a 9mm) and is serviceable.

EDIT:  not looking to do online (even though those prices are great) but the 3 months wait now is ridiculous.
View Quote

Welcome to the world of NFA.

I've got suppressors stacked on top of suppressors going through both Form 3 and Form 4 transfers; I'm literally waiting every month of the year on something. It's just another day....
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've got suppressors stacked on top of suppressors going through both Form 3 and Form 4 transfers; I'm literally waiting every month of the year on something. It's just another day....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont mind the wait for the actual suppressor, its the wait to bless the transfer from 1 dealer to the other that i think is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

C2 tactical has the rc 2 in stock.  Atleast as of 5 mins ago. Wanna say $1100ish
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I was actually there the day they got them in.  I've talked to 4 different sales associates there, just trying to get a damn price and none of them could tell me how much it was and I couldn't buy it because it wasn't inventoried yet, just sitting in the back.  One even brought it out to the counter so I could look at it but I still couldn't buy it and he didn't know how much it was.  I was just there on Sunday and they still didn't have it out.

I left a note, twice, with all my information on it and they said they would call me once it was in the inventory and let me know how much.  That was about 3 weeks ago now and I still haven't heard shit.

So even if they do have them still, I'm not sure I want to deal with C2.

ETA: I just called again and this time got a hold of one of the managers.  The RC2's still aren't in the system but he was able to tell me that the price is $1250.  So add sales tax plus $200 for the stamp... I'll keep looking.  Silencershop said they have RC2's incoming and they have them for $999.  I won't get my paperwork in before 41P but I'll jump through the extra hoops to save $500+.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Shooter's Vault, but those fucktards sat on my stamp after it was done and didn't call me. I only knew it was done because I called the ATF to check on the status, and it had been done for 90 days.

That's on top of ordering me the wrong adapter, which took months to correct.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Shooter's Vault, but those fucktards sat on my stamp after it was done and didn't call me. I only knew it was done because I called the ATF to check on the status, and it had been done for 90 days.

That's on top of ordering me the wrong adapter, which took months to correct.

View Quote

I had a similar experience with them.

I bought two cans from two different places around the same time. Once place being them. Got the first one in and then didn't hear anything about the can I bought from Shooter's Vault. After a while I called them and they said they didn't have it. I called the ATF and they said it was approved a while back. Long story short Shooter's Vault said my form was in a big stack of paperwork that was left at the post office after they were on vacation.

There price was the best I could find locally. I would use them again but I would definitely pay attention to current processing times for an idea of when it should be approved.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#21]
I am interested in this also, looking to get a Tirant 45 or Osprey 45 somewhere in the valley.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top