Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2015 11:05:16 PM EDT
I thought I was retired, but apparently not quite.  I have had a request to do the NRA Pistol Instructor certification class in April, and try to make it a women's only event.  We need 4 great ladies to make this happen.

Women are the fastest growing segment of both gun owners, and carriers.  Often, a lady instructor can relate with women in a manner that is more informative and less intimidating.  Good women instructors are needed.

If any of the male types here have a spouse, significant other, friend, relative etc. that might be interested, it would be great to make this women's only class happen.

It will be held in Sun City West, on Saturday/Sunday, April 18-19, 2015.

Email me for details...

[email protected]

Paul Horvick
NRA Training Counselor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top