Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 11:53:37 PM EDT
Does anyone know of Arizona based youtube personalities?

I've got some stuff I'd like to work on with folks, but seems most people on youtube (that I run across) are based in the east or midwest?

What gives AZ folks with almost 10 months of the year being shooting weather and one of the best states to own a firearm I would think we would have some more folks!

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Thanks in advance!

Oh and go seapatriots! (No dog in the uberbowl race as my team lost)
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Sinstralrifleman.

Not big on the personality, but he is on YouTube with lots of videos.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:11:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:11:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:32:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Arent the TheArmsRoom guys in the Phoenix Area? Scottsdale?

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Arent the TheArmsRoom guys in the Phoenix Area? Scottsdale?

View Quote

Yes they record the show in Scottsdale The Arms Room On Facebook
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
gwebs is down in Tucson I believe. https://www.youtube.com/user/GunWebsites/featured

I've got some youtube experience if you have any specific questions I'm curious about what you're trying to accomplish.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Gator Farm Tactical has lots of Massad Ayoob stuff from when they sponsor him. Lots of tips on how to handle the after the shooting legal stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
gwebs is down in Tucson I believe. https://www.youtube.com/user/GunWebsites/featured

I've got some youtube experience if you have any specific questions I'm curious about what you're trying to accomplish.

View Quote

Ultimately I'm looking to go shooting with folks that have these channels and film it, stick it on youtube and generate some reviews of the products I sell. I'm trying to get folks that have youtube channels that are here in AZ to review and shoot my targets rather than ship it out of state to someone else. I'm a local guy, i want to support local guys and I think it would be fun to go do. Networking and meeting people is part of the forum thing (IMO).  

The end goal is to grow a business and meet other like minded people.

I know glen and the guys at the Armsroom, but I'm not sure if he's open to that kind of platform for his show since it's more a talk show about guns gear and what not. But it's a good suggestion and I'll reach out to him. (I like to listen to the show when I can since Glen is a great guy and a great instructor).
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:24:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey OP, this is obviously a little late, but most of these Youtube guys travel to shot show, so they're close by, reach out see if they'd be willing to travel here to met you and shoot your targets here. Just a thought, it's a little late, sorry about that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hey OP, this is obviously a little late, but most of these Youtube guys travel to shot show, so they're close by, reach out see if they'd be willing to travel here to met you and shoot your targets here. Just a thought, it's a little late, sorry about that.
View Quote

It's a great suggestion and if I had been on my game a little sooner it would have worked. I've talked to a couple of them that are traveling and unfortunately most have return trips booked already :(

I know fail on my part, but what can I say.

Maybe I should just organize a group shoot and film it and do my own dang target review lol.

Thanks again, it's a good suggestion.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#11]
The selling point of targets is how easily transportable they are or if they do something cool.

Here's a video I did with the MGM targets double spinner:

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Rick Taylor is in Tucson
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like a good time.  If I get back into making videos, had to shelf the project for now, I'll definitely let you know.  If you just organize a shoot, let us know!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The selling point of targets is how easily transportable they are or if they do something cool.

http://youtu.be/mfr5Cyi2xa8

View Quote
Liked how one guy had the bipod mounted near the mag well. May have to try that.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Liked how one guy had the bipod mounted near the mag well. May have to try that.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/mfr5Cyi2xa8

That is me.  I was trying it out for a time and found it wasn't all that great.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:44:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Some of the Arizona gun bloggers are having an informal shoot this Saturday at the Casa Grande range, everyone is invited.  Might be worth a trip with some targets to get exposure.  

More info here:  http://smallestminority.blogspot.com/
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some of the Arizona gun bloggers are having an informal shoot this Saturday at the Casa Grande range, everyone is invited.  Might be worth a trip with some targets to get exposure.  

More info here:  http://smallestminority.blogspot.com/
View Quote

Hey!  Thanks for the promotion!

And yes, any and all are invited to attend.  Looks like we'll have 8-10 bloggers & readers showing up.

Central AZ Blogshoot
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Crap...I have another shoot this Saturday I was planning to attend in the same general region...decisions decisions...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Blogshoot.....
i have since quit writing on one, but still read some and the bloggershoot ALWAYS looks like a good time
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Blogshoot.....
i have since quit writing on one, but still read some and the bloggershoot ALWAYS looks like a good time
View Quote

C'mon down!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#21]
I would...but I asst. coach a youth wrestling program and we have a tournament
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top