Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 12:56:13 PM EDT
It seem's that I cannot get into the arf store and create one, anyone else having this issue as well? Can we try and do a group buy and make this happen like we did at the last shoot for Hobbs (RIP )?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see just a regular tee shirt for sale in the store either. I'd be down for one or two, depending on colors.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I would be in for one or two as well.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Well if we've got some interest, anyone know a member with good access to a t shirt company, and anyone here a graphic artist, and what theme would be the consensus?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:05:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Shit.  Mine are getting wore out. Was about to place another order soon.   Im in if the store wont make them.  I want od green and grey
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I think raged racer has a dude for tshirts
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think raged racer has a dude for tshirts
View Quote
Oh? I'll see if I can send him a PM and link him here.

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:43:28 PM EDT
[#7]
He should be along shortly. The dude he uses is an Arfcommer Too .
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I've tried this in the past - if you use the BFL on the shirt or sell HTF shirts in a thread, and it's not authorized by staff here, they'll lose their minds and you'll lose your account.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've tried this in the past - if you use the BFL on the shirt or sell HTF shirts in a thread, and it's not authorized by staff here, they'll lose their minds and you'll lose your account.
View Quote
Argh...Should I send Striker a PM then before I get zapped and ask for permission then?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Argh...Should I send Striker a PM then before I get zapped and ask for permission then?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be a good idea. Also, ask about the HTF shirt maker option in the store, maybe it's just off line for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Might be a good idea. Also, ask about the HTF shirt maker option in the store, maybe it's just off line for some reason.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent and I linked him to here, so we shall see, sir.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.  I posted in the Freeze Fest thread about shirts.  I think it would be OK to do those as long as we didn't say anything about ARFcom on them.

Get site staff approval and I could arrange getting some made, although I think your guy might be cheaper than I can get them at cost.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Shirt maker on the site store has been down for months when they moved to TX. They keep stating they are looking into someone in TX to take over for new shirts as everything was set up in NY before.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top