Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2014 9:11:52 PM EDT
I was just poking around at some of the general political news trying to get informed about the next election when I came across some potentially disturbing news.

I saw that  Ruben Gallego , the candidate for US Congress District AZ 7 now has a F Rating from the NRA.
He used to be a B+ while in the State House. He also helped get some good pro-gun bills passed.

What happened while he has been running AZ 7 Congressional Candidate that made him drop so far?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]

So basically, he was for gun rights when it was the only way he could get elected to a State office and stay there.

Now that he's running for a safe national Democrat office, he's a rabid Anti. NICE!
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty much the standard modern political system.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:52:49 AM EDT
[#4]
That district habitually votes for the Demtards.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:40:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

It's entirely new this year after redistricting.  It was made safely Democrat and I'm in by one street.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:04:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

My district doesn't, and we just elected Kirsten Sinema.  I hope it's because she's got big tits and not for her politics.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:10:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Definitely the tits:

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:10:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My district doesn't, and we just elected Kirsten Sinema.  I hope it's because she's got big tits and not for her politics.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't she bisexual?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]

she's trying to distance herself from her commie roots this year, I wonder if she's seen some bad polling #s and needs to track to the right?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

she's trying to distance herself from her commie roots this year, I wonder if she's seen some bad polling #s and needs to track to the right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think she's in trouble.  
Her district isn't exactly Libby-Land and she barely won against the carpetbagger Vernon Parker who wasn't a great candidate.
The guy had legal troubles during the campaign. I don't remember the details.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Her district isn't exactly Libby-Land and she barely won against the carpetbagger Vernon Parker who wasn't a great candidate.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Arizona_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2013%29.tif/lossless-page1-800px-Arizona_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Arizona_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2013%29.tif/lossless-page1-800px-Arizona_US_Congressional_District_9_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Don't scare me like that! I had to check - I'm district 6, not 7 OR 9. /whew/

(In Maricopa county, you can check if you're registered by going to the county recorder's website. Maricopa County Recorder )
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Dynamic Duo?!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Z06M16A1/media/Wacky%20Images/Janet-Napolitano_Kyrsten-Sinema.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/Z06M16A1/Wacky%20Images/Janet-Napolitano_Kyrsten-Sinema.jpg</a>
Dynamic Duo?!
View Quote

It took me a long time to notice the man standing next to those juggs.  Who is that? Her dad?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I hate that cunt .
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, I can't imagine she's doing too well in Mesa
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Barry Young on KFYI had RG on this morning with his "Meet the Candidates" section. No questions (during the segment I listened to) about his NRA stance.  The questions seemed rather T-ball, not even slow pitch. Shocked, I am. (not)
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:12:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Remember, her margin of victory was razor thin.  The Libertarian got way more votes than the difference between her and Parker.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:30:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Remember, her margin of victory was razor thin.  The Libertarian got way more votes than the difference between her and Parker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2012 was also an up year for the D's with Barry Golf Pants at the top of the ticket.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:31:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Barry Young on KFYI had RG on this morning with his "Meet the Candidates" section. No questions (during the segment I listened to) about his NRA stance.  The questions seemed rather T-ball, not even slow pitch. Shocked, I am. (not)
View Quote

They probably gave his staff the questions in advance too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top