Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2014 6:46:21 PM EDT
EXCITED ABOUT HUNTING SEASON????????

I have a:

Oct Coues WT tag and Turkey tag
Dec Bull elk tag

I cannot WAIT for the season to start! I just wanted see if anyone else is as excited as I am.

Didn't someone on here get a early Bull tag or strip deer tag????

Teaser....
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm getting excited about doves. Then my 2 girls have unit7 jr. deer tags and then LukeDuke has his 7W late bull tag.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been all geeked out about going for turkey, I forgot about dove!! Hell yes x 2!!! Dove is only a month away.....

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Can't wait.  Dove less than a month away and deer tags for the same area I got a mulie in last year.

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm heading up for early bear in 23 on Friday!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice! I know a couple buddies that have dropped nice bears there. 23 is always a favorite of mine to hunt for any of AZ big game!
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
23 and 3a/c are always mu first choices
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm excited for you guys. When I come home on leave around Christmas I might spend a couple days trying to stick a mule deer with an arrow. In the meantime, I'll be buying bonus points for next few years.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I will be missing out on the early rifle hunt in Oct. I will be heading out this Dec. with the stick/string. I've been watching a nice Muley that hopefully I can tag!
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm excited for it to cool down a little so that I can begin the predator thinning operation again.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm super excited to shoot a black and white striped horse this year. You call them zebras, I call them dinner.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm super excited to shoot a black and white striped horse this year. You call them zebras, I call them dinner.
View Quote

As long as it is for food and not just for sport.....
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 12:37:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Excited for dove season, and I have a Coues Whitetail tag for November.  Cant wait!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Rizzzo I am jealous.. NO SHOOTHING FOR 3 months.. Sk want to wack preds with my new gemtech G5
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a monster Desert Mulie I been tracking for this past yr I am hoping I can stick in Jan. Figured I should get my deer in Jan since next fall I hopefully wont be able to hunt. I say hopefully cause I might be going through the PD academy and Game Warden school

I tried Pred hunting a couple weeks ago and called it quits till it cools off here in the desert. I was so uncomfortable with the heat!

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good luck on the hunt!

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Ill be up there this weekend. If you want a beer on me ill moat likely be at the landmark at chtistopher creek getting hammered Saturday night

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Man I am ready for some predator hunting after missing ALL of last season due to an insane work schedule and getting sick a couple times. Turns out hard work, sacrifice, lack of sleep and tons of stress are not good for your immune system. Won't be doing that again.

Even if I don't kill anything this season just being outdoors enjoying nature is some of the best therapy one can get.

Rizzo I might need to attend you Coyote Clinic again for a refresher, how many spots are left?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ill be up there this weekend. If you want a beer on me ill moat likely be at the landmark at chtistopher creek getting hammered Saturday night  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'll be camping south of young.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Man I am ready for some predator hunting after missing ALL of last season due to an insane work schedule and getting sick a couple times. Turns out hard work, sacrifice, lack of sleep and tons of stress are not good for your immune system. Won't be doing that again.

Even if I don't kill anything this season just being outdoors enjoying nature is some of the best therapy one can get.

Rizzo I might need to attend you Coyote Clinic again for a refresher, how many spots are left?
View Quote

Plenty.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I am leaving in TWO WEEKS.12a and 12b archery deer tag and OTC archery turkey tag. Bags already packed and sitting by the front door.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I am leaving in TWO WEEKS.12a and 12b archery deer tag and OTC archery turkey tag. Bags already packed and sitting by the front door.
View Quote

Where are you going for turkey?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good Luck!!!!! I wanna see pics of a monster you're going drop!
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm gonna try to turn scouting for my wifes cow elk into an archery deer hunt for myself.  At this point I'm just looking forward to getting up north and hearing bugles, seeing what we can cll in from camp.  Just being that close, even when I can't kill stirs something.

And super stoked for Rizzos predator class, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top