Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 12:04:51 PM EDT
Hey guys I'm looking to go to the cards vs 49ers game. I need 4 tix and all I can find on craigslist and online ticket vendors are ridiculous prices. Does anyone have any places they recommend. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to a concert one time and called the day before for tickets and did some negotiating with the ticket vendor.  Since it wasn't a sell out show we got awesome seats at general admission prices.  They will dump tickets to make a little money back.

It wasn't stub hub and I can't remember the name of the place but I found the number on craigslist.   It was a ticket broker service.  Paid with paypal so if anything went screwy I could file a claim and get my money back.   Printed the tickets out and had a great time.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Last game of the season, against a division opponent, in a game that possibly could decide who gets into the playoffs...

Those tickets won't be cheap.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last game of the season, against a division opponent, in a game that possibly could decide who gets into the playoffs...

Those tickets won't be cheap.
View Quote

nope, even the seats I normally pay $24-35 for in the upper level corners are going for $140+ on stub hub.  Gonna have to pay to go to that game!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:54:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats the thing I would even mind paying 125-150 for upper level seats. I just can't find them lol people are selling upper level seats for 200+
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top