Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2013 1:56:20 PM EDT
My family is coming to AZ to visit my parents for Christmas and i'd like to get my wife tickets to see the 49ers on December 29th.

Anyone here have season tickets they'd be willing to sell at a reasonable cost?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#1]
If not, then I've always gotten very good deals on CL when buying them in advance.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm nervous about CL...expensive fakes can be a real pain, unless you verify them.  Looked at Stub Hub, they have some at decent prices... Just figured i'd ask... i was surprised i disn't find an AZ cardinals thread...  but then again, i don't think we have one in NY either... :)

ETA -  I could trade some .22lr for some tickets...  :)
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 3:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have to be honest here,I would not sell tickets to a 49er fan on general principle.ETA..PROTECT THE NEST.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have to be honest here,I would not sell tickets to a 49er fan on general principle.ETA..PROTECT THE NEST.
View Quote

Actually, we are Buffalo Bills fans... you should sell them to me for half price out of pity...

It's the only game we will be in AZ for...

My wife is  a huge football fan.  We are trying to hit up every stadium in the NFL.  So far...

Baltimore
Buffalo
Detroit (Ford field)
New England (we went to the snow bowl when she was 4 months pregnant)
Philadelphia
Seattle (last regular season game in old stadium)
Washington (RFK)

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Actually, we are Buffalo Bills fans... you should sell them to me for half price out of pity...

My wife is  a huge football fan.  We are trying to hit up every stadium in the NFL.  So far...

Baltimore
Buffalo
Detroit (Ford field)
Philadelphia
Washington (RFK)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baltimore
Buffalo
Detroit (Ford field)
Philadelphia
Washington (RFK)

I was really just joking.I'm not a season ticket holder to be honest.If you bought tickets locally I could pick them up and send them to you.The division games are usually a bit more expensive though.There really isn't a terrible seat there even in the upper sections.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I am at every game, but dressed in tan with a big smokey on.  See you there...
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 3:21:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was really just joking.I'm not a season ticket holder to be honest.If you bought tickets locally I could pick them up and send them to you.The division games are usually a bit more expensive though.There really isn't a terrible seat there even in the upper sections.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any way to tell if AZ tickets are real?  Are the season ones nice ones with pics and holo stickers?  I know most tickets are real, but it's an expensive roll of the dice...
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#8]
they haven't sent out this years tickets but in the past they each usually feature a different player i don't think there was a hologram of any kind but there is a bar code at the bottoms that they scan as you enter.

Oh and my tickets for the Dirty Niners are not for sale ...RED SEA
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#9]
^^This

I am a niners fan so my tickets will not be for sale!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:00:36 AM EDT
[#10]
OK, thanks for the info... if anyone does want to sell tickets, PM me...  Otherwise, maybe you can hook me up with info on best places to park/tailgate.  It will be just me and my wife...

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Bump... still looking for tickets and or advice on a good tailgate party.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top