Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2011 10:32:31 AM EDT
Someone was offended by my Infidel shirt today. I have had a couple over the last few years and no one has ever been offended until today. I was recording some one else giving a speech at the time and I saw him whispering to some people sitting around him and pointing at me and I saw him mouth the word "shirt" and I knew right away. I really like the professor and I didn't want to start problems in the class so after the speech the kid comes up to me and he says my shirt is outright rude and offensive so I just said "cool story bro". He looked confused but he went and sat back down.

Also after that a liberal occupier girl who is a member of the zietgeist movement and the minimalist movement did a movie review on V for Vendetta and told us all what a good movie it was. She didn't understand why I couldn't stop laughing. During her presentation in not so many words she also said terrorism is ok as long as it's against bad people that sent me into another fit of laughter as well.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

kid comes up to me and he says my shirt is outright rude and offensive

Oh yeah? OH YEAH? Well I'm offended by your face, sir!  I insist you remove it at once.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Wear a che shirt.
1. Be their new hero.
2. Corrupt their movement.
3.  ??????
4. Profit!!!
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#3]
If you really want to give the kid heart failure, place an order on tshirthell.com
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know how it is for you guys but when I think of a class of people my mind usually narrows to a select few I have met. Now whenever I think of the left I think of that girl, it is a public speaking class and I have heard and seen her do so many hypocritical and self contradicting things it is just getting ridiculous. The best part is: she isn't stupid she has logically came to these conclusions. Her logic is wrong, but she has sat down and thought about this stuff...
The irony of a leftist occupier someone wants the government to take more taxes and solve every problem everyone has in life declaring to the class that V for Vendetta is an amazing movie was just too much for me. I rost it.
The whole theme of that movie is celebrating small Government and the Boston Tea Party.
I've come to the conclusion that if you are a leftist you are either retarded or insane. There is no correct sequence of logic that leads you down that road, at some point in time you have to have seen the error of your ways and ignored them or have been to stupid to see them.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Start documenting her contradictions and use them against her in your final public speaking class. Title your speech "The delusional left". You can't let her know you are using her words against her. Watch her reaction. Gold Jerry..gold I tell 'ya!
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Someone was offended by my Infidel shirt today. I have had a couple over the last few years and no one has ever been offended until today. I was recording some one else giving a speech at the time and I saw him whispering to some people sitting around him and pointing at me and I saw him mouth the word "shirt" and I knew right away. I really like the professor and I didn't want to start problems in the class so after the speech the kid comes up to me and he says my shirt is outright rude and offensive so I just said "cool story bro". He looked confused but he went and sat back down.

Also after that a liberal occupier girl who is a member of the zietgeist movement and the minimalist movement did a movie review on V for Vendetta and told us all what a good movie it was. She didn't understand why I couldn't stop laughing. During her presentation in not so many words she also said terrorism is ok as long as it's against bad people that sent me into another fit of laughter as well.  
This really depends upon how you define terrorism.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Pretty sure only terrorists fond that shirt offensive
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#8]
The professors and teachers of today were the protesters and draft dodgers of the 60's. Now, in a position of power and being able to influence the future, they are going full speed adead pushing their adgenda. That girl is the product of a teacher filling her mind with garbage. Oh yeah, Thank God for fast foward...V for Vendetta was the slowest movie I've watched in a long time.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Where do I get one?
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Pics of pinko tits no load.  Try more.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#11]
If you think college is funny, just wait until you enter the corporate world...

you hear some of the same shit. only its more ridiculous because your not in college.

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

you hear some of the same shit. only its more ridiculous because your not in college.

No doubt, and if you laugh at them you get sent to HR

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 6:57:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt, and if you laugh at them you get sent to HR  

I've always just assumed the HR lady has me on speed dial.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
...at some point in time you have to have seen the error of your ways and ignored them or have been to stupid to see them.  

There is actually a third option:
Cognitive Dissonance

The most famous case in the early study of cognitive dissonance was described by Leon Festinger and others in the book When Prophecy Fails.[4] The authors infiltrated a group that was expecting the imminent end of the world on a certain date. When that prediction failed, the movement did not disintegrate, but grew instead. By sharing cult beliefs with others, they gained acceptance and thus reduced their own dissonance
(emphasis mine)

You can't understand it or cure it.  You can only try to contain it.  Does the part in bold sound like anything else you are seeing these days?

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL thanks for the good laugh Brotha.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Invite her over and have a threeway. I think she wants your cock. Hell, make it a full blow orgy with the dude, he wants the shirt off your back.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Did you ask him why he was offended by your "Infidel" T-shirt?  Technically, under the Muslim definition, an infidel is a non-Muslim, non-Christian or non-Jew.  You should have threatened to file a complaint for him trying to force religion on you and creating a hostile learning environment.

I guarantee that same douchebag wouldn't have given a fuck if your shirt said "Heathen."

(The shirt with the Arabic text reading "I will not submit" is better if you want to fuck with the religious Hajis heads.)
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:44:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you ask him why he was offended by your "Infidel" T-shirt?  Technically, under the Muslim definition, an infidel is a non-Muslim, non-Christian or non-Jew.  You should have threatened to file a complaint for him trying to force religion on you and creating a hostile learning environment.

I guarantee that same douchebag wouldn't have given a fuck if your shirt said "Heathen."

(The shirt with the Arabic text reading "I will not submit" is better if you want to fuck with the religious Hajis heads.)

It does say that underneath of the word infiedel, and there is a Gadsden on the sleeve.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#20]
"I used to man a vehicle mounted machine gun.  I used it often.  Is this really a conversation you want to have with me?"
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#21]
I need one of those

I get a lot of props for this one

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top