Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 12:25:38 PM EDT
Well now you can! Check out Holy Smoke for all your reloading / afterlife needs.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me be the first to say.... fucking weird

Now if it were something belt-fed.... well, that'd be different.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
So where exactly are the ashes going? Are they embedding them into the bullet or are they adding them to the powder?

They should use the teeth for buckshot.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You can go out with a bang . the price seams high to me .How about being added to a douch and run through one more time .
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

So where exactly are the ashes going? Are they embedding them into the bullet or are they adding them to the powder?

They're just sprinkling some mixed in with the powder in each case is my guess.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably need a faster  burning powder to compensate for the ash,or you end up as a dud or squib .
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Probably need a faster  burning powder to compensate for the ash,or you end up as a dud or squib .

Ehh that wouldn't be hard at all.

2.5 grains of clays will get a 9mm flying fast and you could still load another 1.5 grains of human remains and fire it safely.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#7]
"All sales are final"  

THat's bullshit I can't get Grandma to shoot under a MOA.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I wouldn't want to go  out in a 9mm,A 50 BMG would be my choice.
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ehh that wouldn't be hard at all.

2.5 grains of clays will get a 9mm flying fast and you could still load another 1.5 grains of human remains and fire it safely.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Wouldn't work for me, it would be a great danger to the shooter. As asslosive as I am; Over pressure would be a clear and present danger.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I did that with my dog.  I put the rest of her inside an antique paper mache mallard decoy I obtained specifically for that purpose.  The decoy is displayed in my office.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I did that with my dog.  I put the rest of her inside an antique paper mache mallard decoy I obtained specifically for that purpose.  The decoy is displayed in my office.  

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/PAS48329/DSCN0929-1.jpg

The decoy is a really cool idea.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

They're just sprinkling some mixed in with the powder in each case is my guess.  

"For the rifle and pistol ammunition, the ash is put into the tips of hollow-point bullets with the cavity sealed with wax."

News Link
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#13]
We've done that with some of our Cowboy Action Pard's. Mixed 'em in with the shot in the shot cup. You do need to put a over-shot card in before crimping as we found out, I think there is still a little of one friend in a vest pocket. Their prices are ridiculous.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Id like to have my middle finger chopped off before buried and put into a bullet with strict instructions that this bullet be used to shoot the first president to become a dictator by suspending elections. Ill leave my 7mm magnum and the bullet to whoever promises to uphold the constitution in this instance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top